Days of Our Lives: September 2021 Discussion Thread

• Replies 559
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I wish she'd be bitchy on screen then.  She only gets to with Jan or Sami on occasion.  Sami isn't wrong.  She's a wet noodle. 

I know she's supposed to be Marlena Jr. but Marlena on her most sanctimonious days is way more exciting.  Belle would should be possessed by the devil for awhile.

Charity Rahmer was more exciting than MM.  At least she inappropriately flirted with her on screen dad to spice things up and you never knew what 'acting' choices she would make next.

I really only know KB from the Real World and Days.  I see he has a game show on Peacock now.  I honestly thought he was an okay Phillip. 

Edited by carolineg

• Members

DevilBelle would be a start.  Or have her mix it up with EJ or Chad or something.  I don't know if MM has it in her to be a romantic heroine, but she deserves to be something more than being a lawyer and doting husband to Shawn.  I think MM does well with friendships and with her family so give her scenes with Jarlena, Brady, Chloe, EJ, etc. and style MM better.  I think she did good with the Jan stuff and I am okay with Jan being her Stefano big bad and locking her or Shawn in a cage yearly.  

• Members

Honestly, my biggest issue with Belle/MM is that she's way too close in age with Ali Sweeney. If I was in charge I'd probably recast her with an actress that's at least ten years apart from Sweeney (and looks visibly younger) and also put Claire in a Mike Horton-freezer for at least five years (if the show is still on then) and then maybe have her return as vaguely "early 20s" lol.

• Members

Agree 100%.  Belle and Brady should look younger than Sami/Eric not the same age especially when the show continues to mention things like Sami trying to sell baby Belle on the black market.   It wouldn't bother me as much if Belle's conception wasn't tied to events that are still spoken about fairly frequently.

And they definitely need to de-age Claire.  MM looks her age, but her age is not anywhere near old enough to have a 29 year old daughter lol.

I have always thought he was hot and it looks like he's aged really well.   Good for him for making a career for himself.

• Members

Yes!  I thought he was hot from the Real World.  I think that's half the reason I liked him as Phillip lol.  I wanted him to succeed.   I always thought he was smirking and laughing in all his scenes with Charity Rahmer like he was in on her awfulness, so I liked that about him too.

• Members

Chandler got that job he was interviewing for as an analyst. He is in Georgia but did beyond Salem in L.A.  I believe his scenes airing now on the main were taped before beyond Salem. He is currently working on a movie in Connecticut? @AbcNbc247 confirm? There are rumors he will return to Days as he and Sonny try to help Marlene free herself from the Devil.

Haha

Please register in order to view this content