Days of Our Lives: September 2021 Discussion Thread

• Replies 559
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I liked today.  I liked the Devil silliness.  At least the Johnny wised up and decided Marlena's life story/Possession is where it's at.

I guess my question/concern is that this is an entire different scenario than 1995.  How is Marlena going to get away with this crap when she is married to John?  John isn't the sharpest tool in the shed, but I think it's a lot harder when they share a home and life as opposed to 95 when she was more isolated and he is already concerned about the devil stuff.

Maybe the devil will skip around a bit.  It still seems a little early for MarDevil to have taken over, but I guess we will see how it's paced.

• Members

I have the DAYS 1998 and 2010 CD's.  I had wished in '98 they would've released more of the music cues used during the '93-'96 era. It started getting a lil hokey as early as late '97. 

For the Possession reboot story, I'd love it if they used their old cues from 1995 as a throwback (also, they were much better, even the one where you hear a sound like birds squawking at one point). 

DAYS would be wise to start each week with the possession story. The B team can play in the middle of the week. Soaps get their best numbers on Mondays anyhow. 

Edited by Gray Bunny

• Members

Ben is a serial killer that they want you to believe is a hero. Ciara badgered the Mother of one his victims and made her out to be a villain for wanting justice for her daughter. Ciara also brow beat her entire family into accepting a serial killer. Ben strangled Will and they made him best friends with the man. Ben is the most propped character since Daniel Jonas. Just to name a few things.

• Members

This episode was filler. You have actors working on limited episodes yet you have Johnny and Chanel  watching a movie and the worst couple on the show [!@#$%^&*]. You have Kayla and Patch meeting Paulina. The scenes were cute but pure filler...what a waste of an episode.