Days of Our Lives: September 2021 Discussion Thread

• Replies 559
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I think Lani was a little more vixenish when she first started, but with Sal's delivery it's hard to tell.  I don't think Shawn and her were much, but I remember her being really into both Rafe and Shawn and you knew it wasn't going to go anywhere.  I think it was very much a situation where they brought her in to be Abe's daughter and then didn't know what to do with her.

Lani/Eli don't bother me much.  I don't think they are terribly exciting, but I do think the show uses them okay.

• Members

I just like that Lani and Eli are relatively normal people (for a soap) and are a stable couple with a cute little family. I know that happy/stable/normal = boring on soaps but I like them. I don't think they're too boring for being a happy couple and I'd much rather watch them than most of the current couples on the show. Plus I always love when Eli reacts to the crazy sh-t that goes on in Salem. I want to see him react to Doug being possessed.

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

I can't remember JPL's Phillip and Belle together either.  I can't remember JPL at all as Phillip, but I can remember something as random as Lani/Shawn.  

What a weird choice for a Phillip recast.  I know most people hate KB's Phillip, but I thought he fit the role at the time.