Days of Our Lives: September 2021 Discussion Thread

• Replies 559
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I love Johnny and Chanel. She looked so good today. Their little makeout session that Allie interrupted looked hot. I love their chemistry. Johnny is charming. Exorcist and chill, lol.

Marlena calls a code blue on Doug and Tripp and Kayla just slowly stroll to her office. Okay.

Let's have the devil take over Tripp's body for a day. Dude has nothing to do besides play doctor and be Allie's doting boyfriend.

Are we really back to the other version of the show tomorrow where it's Gabi/Jake/Philip/Brady/Chloe and what not? Ugh.

• Members

There really is an A Team and B Team for storylines on this show. And they are definitely the B team, along with Ava/Rafe. 

Meanwhile, now would be the perfect time for NBC/Peacock to experiment with putting up classic DAYS eps on Peacock and see how many eyeballs would watch it. The episodes of choice of course would be the OG Possession, Dec. 1994 through July 1995. 

• Members

Tripp had more of an edge in the beginning, and I think he was much more interesting then. How is Ava's son suddenly so bland? But, then Ava and Rafe are as exciting as watching paint dry, too.

Again, don't care at all about Brady/Chloe/Phillip reboot 8.0.  

I was happy to at least see Vic. Where the hell is Maggie?

• Members

Why are we seeing smirky Will? Of course Chandler will take any job and copy Freddie who, last Christmas, wouldn't come back to the studio but said if you can skype me in, I'll do it. Chandler is copying Freddie. I love Freddie Smith's channel. Well worth the $$. He tells it like it is. Days wanted him back and he said no. Onward & upward Freddie. He is missed at Days.