Days of Our Lives: September 2021 Discussion Thread

• Members

Good Show.  IA Deidre was a little off.  Drake was pretty good.   I love how much they are using Abe and that his friendship with John/Marlena gets remembered.  

I had to LOL at DevilDoug.  The Devil was acting like him and Marlena were a romance or something.  All those nights we shared in the penthouse.. I giggled.

I also laughed when Ali said something like Marlena was the most buttoned up dressed person in town.  So true.

And at least Johnny is considering making the movie about Marlena now instead.

• Replies 559
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I actually watched DAYS before GH today because I was so excited about Devil Doug. OMG, I was screaming when he made the lights go out and his eyes were glowing! Yes yes yes. Bill Hayes is killing it.

I'm really enjoying the casting of Carson Boatman as Johnny. Love the twins together. LOL at Johnny reading Will's script and just being like, "No wonder nobody wanted to produce this."

Nice surprise to see Will again today. Chandler's kitchen looks good. I keep waiting for Zach Tinker to pop up in the background...

Please register in order to view this content

I didn't need Kate/Mumbles on today.

• Members

I blame the writing and the way Susan Hayes has played her (over the top). The underlying 'Julie is racist' stuff didn't help endear her to anyone. I adore her but I can see why people don't. She played it very well on Friday and reminded me why I love her.

Glad you enjoyed the episode. I haven't seen it yet.

Edited by KMan101