Days of Our Lives: September 2021 Discussion Thread

• Replies 559
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Please register in order to view this content

I was literally about to make a joke about how Johnny could watch the Never Say Never: The Deidre Hall Story for inspiration, but I refrained. 

Thank you for making that joke!

I mean Sami will love a movie about her and totally thinks she deserves it.

Also, Marlena, umm one of the most important moments of Sami's life was catching you banging John on a table.  OF COURSE that would be in the movie lol!

• Members

I’m sure this was mentioned elsewhere but looking at the canvas for characters who would’ve been the most vulnerable to possession I think it should have been Nicole after the dissolution of her marriage, being told to stay away from Rafe(roll eyes), etc. 

I can’t help to have this nagging feeling that Ron will using the devil as a way to progress several stalled storylines; the devil possesses Brady and he seduces Chloe, the devil then hops to Allie and she gives Tripp hell and seduces Chanel, and so on. 

• Members

Another day with decent stories on. I definitely prefer this group of characters instead of the episodes where we get nothing but Ciara/Ben, Brady/Chloe/Philip, Ava/Nicole/Rafe, and Gabi/Jake.

Man, I'm loving this stuff with Doug and Julie. Doug is 96 and in a front burner story. How awesome. Bill Hayes is KILLING it, too. I really love him. I'm also glad that this isn't going to be a depressing Alzheimer's storyline. They're giving this man something fun and crazy to play. Doug saying he locked that bitch in the freezer on purpose and it was so fun. LMAO. And his little sh!t-eating grin when he says "I'm not Doug." I'm cackling. The end gave me chills

Please register in order to view this content

Is Doug gonna levitate soon

Kate's finally on! With Lucas! Not really here for Kate/Roman though.

I love Johnny/EJ scenes. LOL at Johnny just being like, "I can easily write you out of the story. Lucas is the love of her life."

Chad/Abby scenes were totally forgettable. I kept forgetting they were on until EJ showed up. The EJ/Abby hug was awkward LOL.

Edited by AlexElizabeth

• Members

Classic of this board. Those who "don't watch" are now watching again and commenting on something they don't watch. Imagine that. Days has been great since Mr. Carlivati came along and got the show renewal after renewal and is now the most talked about show in daytime with the devil revisit and Beyond Salem.