Days of Our Lives: September 2021 Discussion Thread

• Replies 559
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Today was a big improvement over the rest of the week.

I was surprised that Paulina revealed her secrets to Marlena, but I’m here for it. Having Marlena know about Lani’s true parentage could be really big story wise.

Always enjoy Tripp/Allie/Chanel/Johnny. All four actors work so well together

Were you surprised?

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

Finally, a decent episode. I liked the surprise appearance from Chandler. He looked hot, lol. Johnny's movie should bring Will (and Sonny!) back to Salem. I kept hoping Zack Tinker would show up in the background of Will's video call.

Marlena looked lovely in that shade of blue today.

I can't with all the Abe/Paulina marriage talk. Sorry Abe, but you've got competition now with Doug! LMAO! That was too funny.

So glad that the quad was finally on today. The actress who plays Chanel is so gorgeous. More Chanel/Johnny please.

• Members

All the characters they used today were the interesting ones (except maybe Lani/Eli).  I don't know why the show doesn't mix it up by using a variety of good characters on different days.  It's like they do the B stories some days and A stories the other days.  Like JER did except his B stories were better and I think Chabby and Cin are considered A stories lol

Raven Bowles is really pretty and she dresses really well always.

• Members

Totally. It's like watching two different shows sometimes. We had several days of Bonnie/Justin/Calista nonsense and the stale Brady/Chloe/Philip triangle. It was a complete snooze and I kept saying that they needed to put Johnny/Chanel in these episodes to spice them up, lol. Then today we had far more interesting people on with the quad, a surprise Will appearance, Doug/Julie, and Paulina telling Marlena the truth about Lani. I like this show better.

• Members

It sounds like tomorrow will be good too, so I am really not sure why they don't mix it up.  I get that these stories shown today intertwine, but they may need to mix it up a bit.  I think it might be a matter of them switching gears for the fall and tying up some loose ends on some stories.