Days of Our Lives: September 2021 Discussion Thread

• Replies 559
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

In all fairness, if I can play Devil's advocate, why are people tweeting AT GALEN that they dislike his character? How rude.
Tweet what you want - people are entitled to dislike the character and criticize an actor and say so on social media - but if you are going to tag Galen in your negative opinions, then frankly I would block you too just because you don't understand basic Twitter etiquette.
You wouldn't walk up to an actor and tell him: "Your character sucks. He is so boring". So why do people think it is OK to do online?
Share your opinion on your timeline but if you go out of your way to make the actor see it and potentially hurt their feelings by tagging him, then you don't get to clutch your pearl when the actor is like "No thanks" and blocks you.
If you can't be nice, why is it so hard to at least not send negativity and hatred towards people who are simply doing their job and doing their best to entertain you? Even if they fail at it, why be mean at fellow human beings for no reason?

• Members

Here for the Johnny/Tripp rivalry. That quad continues to be the best storyline on the main show.

I like Xander and Gwen, but they were creepy af today, talking about ways people would want to kill Julie. 

And, I will forever believe that it was not Chad's conversation with EJ that made him go see Abigail, but that it was the experience that he had in Phoenix with Will, Sonny and Leo that did it. 

Edited by AbcNbc247

• Members

Thursday was so boring! Why would they feature so many boring stories on one day? At least Bonnie wasn't on I guess. I like Eli but his little chats with Rafe about Rafe's love life are so lame. Nobody cares about Rafe/Nicole/Ava. Rafe is really staring at a selfie of him and Nicole with that damn bear. Get Nicole out of this mess and put her in more scenes with EJ.

I agree with whoever said that it's time to dump Gabi and Jake. I don't even need them dumped as characters necessarily - just as a couple. They don't work for me and never have. They suck. Jake had those scenes with Ava recently - let's explore that. Gabi can have a story with an upgraded Sonny and Will when they hopefully return

Please register in order to view this content

Chloe/Brady/Philip is so damn stale. It feels like the same scene over and over again.

Abe and Paulina talking about marriage. Okayyy. Oh, they're in love. K.

Xander and Gwen's foreplay is talking about ways to kill Julie. What the heck LOL

• Members

Having read SSH's SOD interview about the Doug story I am more postive about the story.

Doug/Bill is 96 years old FGS. I am sure he is finding it harder to act, especially on the fast paced way Days is taped. So they are setting it up that perhaps Doug is slowing down and needs care. That way he can be offscreen and viewers can be assured Doug/Bill is being well cared for. Some scenes for Julie that reflect how hard this is for a partner. Julie can keep appearing as Susan seems fighting fit. And I think it would be great for Susan to know she has a place to go to.

I think  this is better than seeing Bill ailing onscreen as we saw with Frances Reid, as that was quite distressing, or Doug suddenly passing away when Bill does (hopefully not for a while).