Jump to content

Days of Our Lives: September 2021 Discussion Thread


Liberty City

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 559
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Members
11 minutes ago, AbcNbc247 said:

Lol yeah, the heroes are getting pretty old, but they're still the only ones on the canvas that can do it 

Lol!  Honestly though if I was kidnapped I still believe John could probably save me.  He's still in pretty good shape.  Shane just might need to work harder on recruiting new, younger members to the ISA.   Watch it will be Ben next 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members
On 9/1/2021 at 1:14 PM, vetsoapfan said:

Ron is completely incapable of writing an Alzheimers story, or anything at all that is socially relevant, sensitive or adult. Will Doug and Julie be possessed by the devil? Cloned? Abducted by extraterrestrials?

I'm dreading to see what this story is actually going to be about. Bill and Susan deserve the very best, and with Ron, that is  not going to happen, alas.

 

Frankly, at this point, I think they'd play anything and be happy about it.

4 minutes ago, carolineg said:

Lol!  Honestly though if I was kidnapped I still believe John could probably save me.  He's still in pretty good shape.  Shane just might need to work harder on recruiting new, younger members to the ISA.   Watch it will be Ben next 

 

Oh God. Hush your mouth on Ben! LMAO!!!!

 

I agree. I'd want John to rescue me. 

 

I wouldn't mind Steve but he seems to go missing for weeks at a time ...

Please register in order to view this content
 

6 minutes ago, Soapsuds said:

I should wear my glasses when reading this board.

 

omg! lol. yes you should 

 

I usually log on without coffee and that never goes well

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members
8 minutes ago, carolineg said:

Lol!  Honestly though if I was kidnapped I still believe John could probably save me.  He's still in pretty good shape.  Shane just might need to work harder on recruiting new, younger members to the ISA.   Watch it will be Ben next 

I would love to see Will & NuSonny as ISA agent. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members
5 minutes ago, AbcNbc247 said:

Well, he is good at killing people  So I would feel really safe if he was rescuing me from kidnappers or something.

That's fair.  He has shown skills by getting away with multiple murders lol.  The ISA is shady so they would probably just welcome him aboard.  He's so much like Bo, you know.

3 minutes ago, KMan101 said:

 

Frankly, at this point, I think they'd play anything and be happy about it.

 

Oh God. Hush your mouth on Ben! LMAO!!!!

 

I agree. I'd want John to rescue me. 

 

I wouldn't mind Steve but he seems to go missing for weeks at a time ...

Please register in order to view this content
 

Yeah I believe John and Steve could still rescue people.  I would 100% want him in Beyond Salem over Justin/Bonnie's wedding, but Marlena needs a reason to be there.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members
1 minute ago, carolineg said:

That's fair.  He has shown skills by getting away with multiple murders lol.  The ISA is shady so they would probably just welcome him aboard.  He's so much like Bo, you know.

Yeah I believe John and Steve could still rescue people.  I would 100% want him in Beyond Salem over Justin/Bonnie's wedding, but Marlena needs a reason to be there.

 

It's kinda sad when you think about it that Kayla and Steve don't even fit into Beyond Salem. Beyond Salem does make me miss Bope and that we're stuck with the bootleg version.

Have we all forgot about Sexy Retcon Paul? Would have been nice to see him included instead of Peter Porte, who I'm guessing is a double crossing agent.

 

I loved Paul/Will working together for that brief hot minute we had them as a couple. Though now I figure I'll be shipping Wilson again. I could have seen Paul and Will the new John/Marlena so to speak. lol. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members
5 minutes ago, KMan101 said:

Have we all forgot about Sexy Retcon Paul? Would have been nice to see him included instead of Peter Porte, who I'm guessing is a double crossing agent.

 

I loved Paul/Will working together for that brief hot minute we had them as a couple. Though now I figure I'll be shipping Wilson again. I could have seen Paul and Will the new John/Marlena so to speak. lol. 

Never lol it would've been nice to have Christopher Sean in this.

Hopefully, if Will and Sonny come back to the main show, Paul will soon follow

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members
5 minutes ago, KMan101 said:

 

It's kinda sad when you think about it that Kayla and Steve don't even fit into Beyond Salem. Beyond Salem does make me miss Bope and that we're stuck with the bootleg version.

Have we all forgot about Sexy Retcon Paul? Would have been nice to see him included instead of Peter Porte, who I'm guessing is a double crossing agent.

 

I loved Paul/Will working together for that brief hot minute we had them as a couple. Though now I figure I'll be shipping Wilson again. I could have seen Paul and Will the new John/Marlena so to speak. lol. 

OMG!  Paul as an ISA agent is brilliant.  Is he still paralyzed?   Loved Paul with Will.  Loved Paul in general.  Will/Paul on spy missions would be amazing.

Yeah, it's kinda sad Steve/Kayla got sidelined for the spinoff, but I think it was either them or Jarlena and I think Jarlena are just more of the face of Days. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members
6 minutes ago, carolineg said:

OMG!  Paul as an ISA agent is brilliant.  Is he still paralyzed?   Loved Paul with Will.  Loved Paul in general.  Will/Paul on spy missions would be amazing.

Yeah, it's kinda sad Steve/Kayla got sidelined for the spinoff, but I think it was either them or Jarlena and I think Jarlena are just more of the face of Days. 

 

Jarlena definitely are the face. I think because it's a caper that ties them all together - I'm assuming - it makes sense who's included and who might not be. You also have to go with 'stars' who can be marketable faces to the mainstream. It makes sense who they picked. I'd rather see Tony and Anna, than say Steve and Kayla forced into it.

 

I love Paul too. I always felt we got shafted of a real triangle. I know Christopher Sean is keeping busy but I'd love to see him back. Or, if need be, find a capable recast. I think the show can do it. But we can't even get a drag queen in a promo on NBC so ...

 

Paul as an ISA agent kinda writes itself, doesn't it? I have to admit I can't remember if he walked before he left or not. LOL. My memory can be crap, especially on periods I start to tune out.

Edited by KMan101
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members
2 minutes ago, KMan101 said:

 

Jarlena definitely are the face. I think because it's a caper that ties them all together - I'm assuming - it makes sense who's included and who might not be. You also have to go with 'stars' who can be marketable faces to the mainstream. It makes sense who they picked. I'd rather see Tony and Anna, than say Steve and Kayla forced into it.

 

I love Paul too. I always felt we got shafted of a real triangle. I know Christopher Sean is keeping busy but I'd love to see him back. Or, if need be, find a capable recast. I think the show can do it. But we can't even get a drag queen in a promo on NBC so ...

 

Paul as an ISA agent kinda writes itself, doesn't it? I have to admit I can't remember if he walked before he left or not. LOL. My memory can be crap, especially on periods I start to tune out.

It makes sense for Tony/Anna especially with Carrie/Austin involved.  I guess there are only so many people you can show, but I don't think Steve/Kayla being with Jarlena in Switzerland would be shoehorned in.  I am happy with what we got as far as casting on this so I won't complain.

Paul was paralyzed I believe when he left, but he has shown signs of improvement I think according to John who mentions him from time to time.   I would be all for a recast Paul, but Christopher Sean was so perfect.  He really had similar mannerisms to Drake and is exactly what I would imagine a John/retconTori child would look like if that makes sense lol.  He has so much charisma in a role that should have been a flop.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members
6 hours ago, AlexElizabeth said:

Me when Calista is on.

Phone Call Reaction GIF

Same. Calista is a DUD.

And forget this Ben and Ciara talk. They’ve been back together for about 10 minutes and already she’s talking about having a baby? I mean, WTF? I don’t know why soaps immediately saddle a newly married couple with a kid.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy