Days of Our Lives: September 2021 Discussion Thread

• Replies 559
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Another boring episode. Thank god Doug and Julie were on because they were the only saving grace in this episode. Hopefully they don't mess this story up. I'm already feeling for Doug and Julie.

Calista nonsense = ugh. Thank god she's dead. Thank god Xander crashed the wedding to hopefully make it at least semi-interesting.

Where are Johnny and Chanel?! They make any episode instantly better.

• Members

DAYS would be better off scrapping this week's episodes and just televising Beyond Salem instead. I mean seriously... Gabi/Jake? Philip being creepy? Bonnie/Justin wedding? Yawn.

Philip sounds psychotic with that letter to Brady. I hate the slicked-back hair look on any man, but it's at least somewhat better than how he's been looking lately.

• Members

I lost interest in Jake once they saddled him with Gabi. And Calista was horrendous. I'd imagine she was supposed to be comic relief, but she wasn't funny at all. Thank god they killed her within a week.

Please register in order to view this content

I'm still not sure why they even bothered with Bonnie and Justin. They were never on, separately or together, now suddenly they're having this rushed wedding and are presumably going to break up. Like, what was the point of even putting them together in the first place? They did nothing with them.