Days of Our Lives: September 2021 Discussion Thread

• Members
2 hours ago, KMan101 said:

In regards to the Doug story ... I don't know if it's what we thought it would be ...

Well I heard they may be revisiting that story and Doug would be an interesting choice

• Replies 559
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members
1 hour ago, AbcNbc247 said:

Really got to give a shout-out to Bill Hayes though. I hate to say this, but he’s probably had some of those fears that he would be the position that Doug may be in now. And then to play that out on the show, I think that’s very brave of him.

3 hours ago, KMan101 said:

In regards to the Doug story ... I don't know if it's what we thought it would be ...

This is Ron’s Days lol I wouldn’t be surprised if we found out Byron Carmichael was not only back from the dead but also now impersonating Doug while Doug is a locked up by an alive and well Lee DuMonde played by Donna Mills

• Members

Another boring episode. Thank god Doug and Julie were on because they were the only saving grace in this episode. Hopefully they don't mess this story up. I'm already feeling for Doug and Julie.

Calista nonsense = ugh. Thank god she's dead. Thank god Xander crashed the wedding to hopefully make it at least semi-interesting.

Where are Johnny and Chanel?! They make any episode instantly better.

• Members
15 hours ago, soapfan770 said:

This is Ron’s Days lol I wouldn’t be surprised if we found out Byron Carmichael was not only back from the dead but also now impersonating Doug while Doug is a locked up by an alive and well Lee DuMonde played by Donna Mills

OMG lol! Sadly I'd take that over other things he's written  

16 hours ago, John said:

Well I heard they may be revisiting that story and Doug would be an interesting choice

Edited by KMan101

• Members

DAYS would be better off scrapping this week's episodes and just televising Beyond Salem instead. I mean seriously... Gabi/Jake? Philip being creepy? Bonnie/Justin wedding? Yawn.

Philip sounds psychotic with that letter to Brady. I hate the slicked-back hair look on any man, but it's at least somewhat better than how he's been looking lately.

• Members
3 minutes ago, AlexElizabeth said:

DAYS would be better off scrapping this week's episodes and just televising Beyond Salem instead. I mean seriously... Gabi/Jake? Philip being creepy? Bonnie/Justin wedding? Yawn.

Philip sounds psychotic with that letter to Brady. I hate the slicked-back hair look on any man, but it's at least somewhat better than how he's been looking lately.

Philip return has been a bust. I remember I use to love Jake but I forget he's even on the show. When I watched he seemed to never been on and I lost interest.

• Members
16 minutes ago, Soapsuds said:

Philip return has been a bust. I remember I use to love Jake but I forget he's even on the show. When I watched he seemed to never been on and I lost interest.

Jake & Gabi have fizzled. The stuff with that Calista chick. Who looked like a man in drag. Was really bad. Not even Wally and Judi could save that mess.

Edited by victoria foxton

• Members

Yeah today's show was not very interesting. I did love Abe's Kiss the Cook apron though lol

On 9/7/2021 at 6:49 PM, soapfan770 said:

And they're both working for Dougie LeClair, who wants revenge on Doug for not being a father to him.

• Members
19 minutes ago, victoria foxton said:

Jake & Gabi have fizzled. The stuff with that Calista chick. Who looked like a man in drag. Was really bad. Not even Wally and Judi could save that mess.

I lost interest in Jake once they saddled him with Gabi. And Calista was horrendous. I'd imagine she was supposed to be comic relief, but she wasn't funny at all. Thank god they killed her within a week. I'm still not sure why they even bothered with Bonnie and Justin. They were never on, separately or together, now suddenly they're having this rushed wedding and are presumably going to break up. Like, what was the point of even putting them together in the first place? They did nothing with them.