Days of Our Lives: September 2021 Discussion Thread

• Replies 559
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Not much happened today, but still a very solid episode. 

Raven Bowens is still doing a great job as Chanel. She plays her as a much more mature, more adult Chanel. This was conveyed really well in her scenes with Paulina.

Philip and Ava are both jealous lunatics. I wonder if they would make a good couple 

Please register in order to view this content

I'm still rooting for Brady and Chloe though. 

• Members

Ron is completely incapable of writing an Alzheimers story, or anything at all that is socially relevant, sensitive or adult. Will Doug and Julie be possessed by the devil? Cloned? Abducted by extraterrestrials?

I'm dreading to see what this story is actually going to be about. Bill and Susan deserve the very best, and with Ron, that is  not going to happen, alas.

• Members

Killing off Bill and Laura Horton was not enough.

Actually, if Doug's long-forgotten-about biological son Little Dougy (also known as Charles) or one of his descendants turned up, I wouldn't hate that as much as most other potential stories Ron could inflict upon us.

• Members

I think Carrie and Austin have had more trouble in the last three years then they have in the last three decades 

I like how they're setting up Beyond Salem. Big umbrella storylines like that have always been one of my favorite things to see on soaps. 

• Members

IKR?  Austin/Carrie have a pretty volatile marriage.  They are always breaking up.  Don't know why Anna is so worried about it now lol. 

Thank goodness we have 70 year old John and Marlena to save the world on their super spy missions lol.  I love it but it's so silly.  About as silly as Lisa Rinna as an ISA agent, but I am totally going to watch Beyond Salem.  I am excited about it.