Key Links: Announcements | Support Desk

Days of Our Lives: September 2021 Discussion Thread

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Not much happened today, but still a very solid episode. 

Raven Bowens is still doing a great job as Chanel. She plays her as a much more mature, more adult Chanel. This was conveyed really well in her scenes with Paulina.

Philip and Ava are both jealous lunatics. I wonder if they would make a good couple  I'm still rooting for Brady and Chloe though. 

• Members
8 hours ago, Paul Raven said:

i don't think Alzheimers would be considered shocking, intriguing or exciting.

Glad Doug and Julie are getting airtime - hope it's worthwhile.

Ron is completely incapable of writing an Alzheimers story, or anything at all that is socially relevant, sensitive or adult. Will Doug and Julie be possessed by the devil? Cloned? Abducted by extraterrestrials?

I'm dreading to see what this story is actually going to be about. Bill and Susan deserve the very best, and with Ron, that is  not going to happen, alas.

• Members
5 minutes ago, vetsoapfan said:

Ron is completely incapable of writing an Alzheimers story, or anything at all that is socially relevant, sensitive or adult. Will Doug and Julie be possessed by the devil? Cloned? Abducted by extraterrestrials?

I'm dreading to see what this story is actually going to be about. Bill and Susan deserve the very best, and with Ron, that is  not going to happen, alas.

Knowing him and his recent track record, Gabi & Gwen will team up, and kill off Julie.

• Members
32 minutes ago, AbcNbc247 said:

Not much happened today, but still a very solid episode. 

Raven Bowens is still doing a great job as Chanel. She plays her as a much more mature, more adult Chanel. This was conveyed really well in her scenes with Paulina.

Philip and Ava are both jealous lunatics. I wonder if they would make a good couple  I'm still rooting for Brady and Chloe though. 

I'm waiting for Monday! Can't wait!!

• Members
14 minutes ago, Liberty City said:

Knowing him and his recent track record, Gabi & Gwen will team up, and kill off Julie.

Killing off Bill and Laura Horton was not enough.

7 minutes ago, MichaelGL said:

A doppelganger? A long lost child? Infidelity?

Got to be one of these three, because Ron's not capable of writing anything else. 

Actually, if Doug's long-forgotten-about biological son Little Dougy (also known as Charles) or one of his descendants turned up, I wouldn't hate that as much as most other potential stories Ron could inflict upon us.

• Members
4 minutes ago, Soapsuds said:

I'm waiting for Monday! Can't wait!!

So am I. I'm really looking forward to it.  And hopefully Chanel/Johnny/Allie/Tripp will be the big story on the main show next week.

Edited by AbcNbc247

• Members

I think Carrie and Austin have had more trouble in the last three years then they have in the last three decades 

I like how they're setting up Beyond Salem. Big umbrella storylines like that have always been one of my favorite things to see on soaps. 

• Members
2 hours ago, AbcNbc247 said:

I think Carrie and Austin have had more trouble in the last three years then they have in the last three decades 

I like how they're setting up Beyond Salem. Big umbrella storylines like that have always been one of my favorite things to see on soaps. 

IKR?  Austin/Carrie have a pretty volatile marriage.  They are always breaking up.  Don't know why Anna is so worried about it now lol. 

Thank goodness we have 70 year old John and Marlena to save the world on their super spy missions lol.  I love it but it's so silly.  About as silly as Lisa Rinna as an ISA agent, but I am totally going to watch Beyond Salem.  I am excited about it.

• Members
21 hours ago, carolineg said:

Thank goodness we have 70 year old John and Marlena to save the world on their super spy missions lol.  I love it but it's so silly.  About as silly as Lisa Rinna as an ISA agent, but I am totally going to watch Beyond Salem.  I am excited about it.

Lol yeah, the heroes are getting pretty old, but they're still the only ones on the canvas that can do it