Days of Our Lives: September 2021 Discussion Thread

• Replies 559
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Not to mention neither have jobs and live in a one room apartment lol.   Ciara is only what 22?  Does she need a child already?  This is the same thing they did to Belle by having her married with a baby at like 21.  But Hope was really young when she had Shawn D and the show is clearly trying to emulate Bope with these two.

• Members

I am going more by character ages than actors ages.  Kirsten Storms was only about 22 when Belle was born (even though she didn't play her at the time) and I think that's a lot closer to Belle's age on the show at the time.  That whole group was supposed to be in their early 20's back then.  And I thought it was way too young to saddle her with marriage and a kid and I think it did hinder Shawn and Belle in the future.  Instead of dating, finding a career, etc. she was saddled with an endgame pairing with Shawn forever and ever.

I don't remember Shawn D being much of an issue for Hope.  KA/PR left the show pretty shortly there after and Shawn was raised by Bo until Hope came back from the 'dead'.   It didn't really prematurely age her and her stories because she just wasn't around lol.

• Members

Honestly, I like Judi and Wally a lot (I love Ned!!), but I forget Justin/Bonnie exist until they are on screen.   For most characters/storylines I like them or I don't, but I can't even bring myself to care about either of them.   Although I would have enjoyed seeing Kayla get wasted with Bonnie more than hearing about it later lol.

So I am ready for this to be wrapped up basically.

• Members

I agree. I love them too but if I had to cut some people ... it would likely be them. I get it, sadly. I'd rather see more of Steve/Kayla and Tony/Anna.

And there's a lot of things we seem to hear about "off-screen" that I'd much rather see. LOL

• Members

Yeah. Like I said, if I had to narrow on people to cut, it would be them, unfortunately. They should cast Judi as Liz's mom on GH. Frank loves handing out contracts. Unless you're a GH vet or you don't have abs so ...

Edited by KMan101

• Members

I think there is potential if they brought some of Justin's other kids on and I think there is a third Lockhart brother if I am not mistaken, but I'd rather they bring back Stephanie or Joey before that.  Also, the unknown Andrew Donovan who we have never seen. 

JE and WK are good actors with tons of experience, but I think WK should focus on Ned on GH because there seems to be more story there.  

• Members

Agreed. Thy could be used better but the interest doesn't seem to be there. Alexander Kiriakis seems like such a missed opportunity. Istead we get "Xander Cook". LOL. I love Xander but that was the period where we got "Xander" instead of Alex and "Serena" instead of Sarah and I'm still annoyed about it. Anywho that's me being petty about stupid things no one else cares about LOL ... 

Wally works better for me on GH. He's always been Ned to me. I never had the attachment to Justin and Adrienne even though I love the actors.