Days of Our Lives: September 2021 Discussion Thread

• Members

Maybe not scrapped but couldnt they wait til like atleast Friday to continue the stories of the characters that went on Beyond Salem. Its not like Days doesnt have tons of characters they could have used this week. 

Hell where is Johnny and his wonderful shirtlessness

• Replies 559
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Maybe I was reading too much into the scenes, but it seemed that they were hinting at a possible Jake and Ava pairing at one point. They were discussing Ava's mobster ties, and Jake's knowledge of her family, and they seemed to have chemistry. 

• Members

How great would this week have been if had been a big week for Tripp/Chanel/Allie/Johnny, along with Beyond Salem. The main show would have been watchable this week lol 

This is another reason why you always need to put an effort in, regardless of storyline, because you never know what's going to take off with fans until they see it. 

Edited by AbcNbc247

• Members
10 minutes ago, AbcNbc247 said:

How great would this week have been if had been a big week for Tripp/Chanel/Allie/Johnny, along with Beyond Salem. That would've been great. 

This is another reason why you always need to put an effort in, regardless of storyline, because you never know what's going to take off with fans until they see it. 

I would move Tripp and Johnny to the spinoff.

Edited by Soapsuds

• Members
3 minutes ago, AbcNbc247 said:

Season 2: Johnny goes to visit Will and Sonny in Arizona, and Tripp decides to go with him. 

Will and Sonny visit their local strip club only to discover Tripp and Johnny are strippers and they get a full monty.

Edited by Soapsuds

• Members
5 minutes ago, Soapsuds said:

Will and Sonny visit their local strip club only to discover Tripp and Johnny are strippers and they get a full monty.

Sounds good lol

I just checked. Allie and Chanel are going to be on tomorrow, so I assume that Tripp and Johnny will be too.

• Members
56 minutes ago, MichaelGL said:

Maybe I was reading too much into the scenes, but it seemed that they were hinting at a possible Jake and Ava pairing at one point. They were discussing Ava's mobster ties, and Jake's knowledge of her family, and they seemed to have chemistry. 

Great, two characters that can hook up and leave Salem. There's so many unnecessary characters on the canvas. 

• Members
8 minutes ago, AbcNbc247 said:

Sounds good lol

I just checked. Allie and Chanel are going to be on tomorrow, so I assume that Tripp and Johnny will be too.

Going to see the final episode of beyond Salem instead.