Days of Our Lives: September 2021 Discussion Thread

• Replies 559
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I'm just glad that the Rafe triangle is in dead last. Rafe is BORING. I'm excited to watch Nicole's scenes with EJ later. He may be a rapist who has cheated on Nicole in the past, but he's still a better love interest than Rafe. 

Please register in order to view this content

I do have to laugh at the Sami triangle winning. Does it really count as a triangle when the woman in the middle isn't on the show?

I'm glad to see that people are liking DF as EJ, at least based on that poll. When he was cast I just remember a lot of whining about him not being James Scott. 

Edited by AlexElizabeth

• Members

Today was pretty boring besides EJ/Nicole. I loved EJ's dialogue today and he was totally the voice of the audience in regards to Rafe, Rafe/Nicole, and that stupid bear.

Are we really supposed to believe that Nicole brings Duke to work with her?

Please register in order to view this content

Yeah, that's totally something a 45-year-old business woman would do. Please. I'm all for revisiting EJ/Nicole to begin with, and I'm especially happy if it gets her away from Rafe. This Rafe/Nicole crap is so awful. I agree with whoever said that DF and AZ have some sparks. More of them please and less of Rafe. Plus EJ/Nicole getting back together will make for great drama when Sami eventually returns.

I just want to know what the actors think when they get their scripts and see that they get to do scenes where they discuss a teddy bear.

"Duke? Looks more like a sheriff to me... a rather useless one." LOL, EJ doesn't even want to know the story behind Duke because it would be too embarrassing for Rafe. I love how much he hates that dolt Rafe. He's soooo right that Nicole can do so much better. #FreeNicole #BlowDukeToSmithereens

EJ basically saying that Nicole likes his big dick Boy, calm down.

Why can't Jake and Gabi get a place of their own to live? Stop sponging off of Rafe. They're such losers.

I'm so over Xander and Gwen. I love Paul Telfer but Xander is boring right now. Xander should be causing trouble all over Salem, not being lovey-dovey with Gwen, who has also become really boring.

I feel like a switch has flipped with Chloe/Brady/Philip. Did the writers realize that they were writing Philip as a complete lunatic? Suddenly the writing is more rootable for him and Chloe, they're getting flashbacks, he's not being a total jealous loser, and his hair is improving (lol). That's not a complaint - I'd rather watch a more balanced triangle than Philip acting unhinged every time Brady and Chloe are within a 50-mile radius of each other. The Philip/Chloe scenes today were actually nice.

The Jake/Brady scenes were totally forgettable.