• Replies 559
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

"YoU mUrDeReD bEcAuSe YoU hAd a BaD fAtHeR."

Me:

Please register in order to view this content

Today was fine with the exception of Cin. Lord, they're in bed AGAIN. Their scenes didn't fit into the episode at all. I guess that's what happens when you completely isolate a couple from the rest of the characters on the show and give them no storyline besides f-cking.

I enjoyed Tony, Johnny, and Chanel.

Johnny asking about Tony/Andre and Kristen's marriage: "How did that happen? Aren't you two brother and sister?" Tony: "Not by blood." Johnny: *pause* "Oooookayyyy." Bahahaha! Chanel: "White people are crazy" LMAO

I liked how Tripp was so skeptical about the possession. That is how a normal person would react to hearing that, lol.

Doug asking Eli not to leave him Aww.

Do we know how far ahead DAYS is taping? Honestly I'm just trying to figure out how long it'll be until EJ looks this hot on screen

I finally have something to look forward to

• Members

Not sure if DAYS has did this before and I missed it, but they posted a bunch of questions on twitter asking viewers to answer. Sort of an impromptu twitter focus group survey, which I find curious.  Above are just a couple of the questions. 

Edited by wingwalker

• Members

I appreciate that Will and Sonny are winning by a landslide. Everyone who voted means Zach Tinker's Sonny, btw

Freddie can stick to charging people for YouTube videos.

Those triangles are all pretty pathetic. Sami isn't even on the show currently, so not much of a triangle there. Rafe/Ava/Nicole is pathetic. There's no story there. Have Nicole hook up with EJ until Sami comes back. Imagine Sami coming back to Salem and finding EJ/Nicole together. It writes itself. Brady/Chloe/Philip has been done to death. I do like Allie/Chanel/Tripp, though in my mind Tripp is more of a fourth wheel and the triangle is actually the twins fighting over Chanel.

The one question that I genuinely couldn't decide on was the best newcomer. Paulina and the recasts for EJ, Johnny, and Chanel have all been awesome additions to the show.

• Members

The Beyond Salem question was definitely the hardest. I almost wanted to say Austin/Carrie to boost up their numbers because I knew Will/Sonny would run with it anyway.

In the end I am glad that my answer is the #1 answer for every question. It makes me feel very basic but right

• Members

Okay.  I literally thought it was Drake Hogestyn dubbing for Deidre in 1995 as the Devil 

I don't know why but he had a cheesy voice in general and I just assumed that.  I was young...

Edited by carolineg