DAYS Spinoff: Beyond Salem Discussion Thread

• Members

I loved Greta too. Julianne Morris was always very likeable. I wish they had made John her father, looking back.

Good to hear. Looking forward to it. I didn't post much about Episode 2 but it was fine. The Golden Girls auction rip-off was entertaining. 

• Replies 662
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

She really was.

Ugh. Don't remind me. They built that up over such a long period of time and then...NOTHING. If I remember it correctly, I always thought she played it like she was lying, but still...it's been a long time so I am probably not remember it right. 

• Members

I gotta give it up. Beard does Chandler a body good.

Please register in order to view this content

Zack stays looking hot. You all may hate the 'tuche with soulpatch...but I don't mind. I am bias since I have one of course.

And YASSSSSSSSSSSSSS KRISTEN!!!! Saw the clip. LOVE. 

Same. From Swamp Girl to Garden to Eden to Princess to...gone. 

• Members

I liked JM/Greta too.  I feel like she got stories, but was still underdeveloped.  We never even got to know who her father was and that's was half her purpose on the show.  It wouldn't bother me now if John was her dad, but during that time the whole Greta/Gina/John stuff was so unpopular-I think the show just decided to leave it alone.

I just think it would have been a less clunky way to introduce Billie to Ben.  Like Ciara could have said she was married to my father and is the mother of my sister Chelsea and Billie could have mentioned Kate.  Chelsea is more recent than Greta and Ben should be aware of all Ciara's siblings, but maybe not lol.

Sonny and Will apparently got that small apartment of theirs because of it's enormous shower!

• Members

I remember that! Marlena was soo suspicious. 

So I also remember that last talk right then. I just always felt JM played it like she was lying. As if Greta felt the best thing to do at that time was to keep it to herself. Though I wondered why since Greta's thoroughline outside of Princess Gina was that she wanted to know who her father was. Then she was gone.

Lord unpopular opinion but I liked Princess Gina though the storyline did play out waaaaaay too long. 

Lol. I just said that re: Greta's purpose. Great minds. It was a shame she was gone. She could have been a heroine in the making. 

• Members

Okay, yes, now I remember that.  In her final convo with John she said she knew who her father was, but it wasn't John.   She did play it like she could have been lying and just left it alone for the sake of John and his family.  So you are right.  I guess at the time I assumed she'd be back and reveal the truth and I eventually forgot about it.

I was thinking broader as in her whole time on the show she was lying.  I remember she used to hang around John all the time and Marlena would get soo annoyed. 

• Members

Beyond Salem is so much better than what's airing on the main show currently. I was actually excited to sit down and watch this today.

"Shane Donovan, ISA." "Listen, if something's wrong with one of my tax returns..." "What does ISA stand for? Ignorant stupid ass?" OMG, I love Paulina. Can she and Leo have a scene? They'd be a riot together.

I haven't felt anything toward Will/Sonny in ages, but they're totally rejuvenated with Zack Tinker in the role. The shower scene was hot. No more stupid chin kisses for these boys. Leo came in a little too soon, but I love him anyway. Will look so horrified when he walked in, haha. Three gays naked in the shower and Leo talking about Will's dick. Can you imagine how the Karens would react if this aired on TV during their afternoon brunch? I loved every second of these scenes! Sonny's shirt was very unfortunate though.

Yesterday people were commenting on Billy Flynn's ass, and now it was actually mentioned on the show today. Ha! I love thirsty Leo. He has me laughing constantly. I could watch a spinoff with just the four boys.

I'm loving Anna and this is just making me wish she got more airtime on the main show.

No Ben/Ciara today was just icing on the cake.

• Members

Such a great review/post.  I was one who mentioned Billy's ass. Shocking right?

Please register in order to view this content

I mean considering the last shot of yesterday episode was Chad picking up Leo's suitcases but totally focused on his ass.

I need to see this episode again.