DAYS Spinoff: Beyond Salem Discussion Thread

• Replies 662
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I always liked Greta, bad stories and all. I don't expect we'll be seeing her though. I will be both surprised and unsurprised if they get through this without Kristian though. Using Gina this way is classic Ron Carlivati, which he learned from Frank V. at GH and OLTL; gamble that you can get or keep an actor, write the story anyway and then roll the dice.

• Members

I thought this was really weird, too.  I get that Ben and maybe a newer audience knows Kate and not Chelsea, but for all the history they're dropping for "Beyond Salem," this made no sense.

I'm nostalgic about Greta . . . when I first started watching "Days," the Greta/Eric/Nicole/Lucas quad was front burner and then I really loved Austin & Greta (and Brandon & Sami) together . . . I hated when they moved Brandon and Greta into the J&J story and was super bummed that Peter Brash & Paula Cwikly not only immediately wrote Austin & Greta out, but that they didn't have them leave together (this was when Austin & Nicole were almost a thing, which I never liked until AP's 2005 return).

• Members

Episode 3

It was the best episode so far. Are they filming the show differently? It looks different visually and more appealing. The direction by Noel Maxam was great today. Loved the closeups. 

The Will and Sonny shower scene was smoking hot!  The chemistry was oozing out. The kiss...Jesus Christ!!!  And we got a real close-up of it. Chandler and Zach's bodies....DAMN!!! What hunks!! Too bad Leo had to ruin it. I had to laugh at Leo saying to Sonny.. It's not like I haven't seen it before while grabbing Will's cock from behind in the shower. I wish Sonny and Will shower scene had been longer without Leo.

More Leo one liners...flirting with ever guy and his one liner about how hot Chad's ass was....yes he said ass. 

Loved seeing Eileen Davidson as Kristen!  The ending was great!

I'm guessing episode 4 is where Will, Sonny and Chad become drag queens to find the missing jewel?

Edited by Soapsuds

• Members

I also wish that they gave us a few more seconds of Sonny and Will alone in the shower ether before Leo came in or after he got kicked out, that did seem too short, but overall was hot. Zach and Chandler have the chemistry. 

Leo joining was still funny and enjoyable. There is NO way regular DAYS would have been allowed to have 3 gay men in a shower at once and Leo make a comment alluding to Will having a large cock at 1pm in the afternoon.  

• Members

I just saw this interview this morning. Chandler Massey's smile is so hot! I think he smiled through the whole interview. The little innocent flirting with Chandler was cute!

Agree on everything. 

And the visual of Leo grabbing Will's cock. Not happening on main show.

Edited by Soapsuds