DAYS Spinoff: Beyond Salem Discussion Thread

• Members

@AlexElizabeth @victoria foxton @wingwalker

Glad you all enjoyed the watch party. I started watching it as I posted it on here but I had to step away and haven't seen it yet.

It's a shame Chad isn't bisexual. The actor wants it so why not? The only way they make Chad bisexual is if he leaves the main show and joins a spin-off on Peacock. Glad to hear Zach giving Billy the business on all the great comments about his butt.

Please register in order to view this content

This spin-off has sure came at a good time for me. I needed it.

• Replies 662
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Honestly, and I know Ron Carlivati makes a lot of mistakes, but this just might be one of the best thing he's ever written. It's up there with the poison water story on GH

I'm enjoying this so much. Even Ben and Ciara are (somewhat) tolerable. I'm also really like the chemistry between Billie and Agent Kyle. That tango was amazing.

And yes, Will and Sonny are 

Please register in order to view this content

together. Their kiss was the kind of kiss you see from a committed couple. Chandler and Zach have great chemistry, just as good as Chandler and Freddie had when Wilson began. But as hot as it was, I do have to ask, why would they even start to get it on if they knew Leo was at their house

Leo is fun but like @KMan101says, he probably would serve better in smaller doses. He really is everything that Ron Carlivati wants to be, or wants to do but can't get away with .

I hope we get another season of Beyond Salem. It doesn't even need to be something like this. I'd love to see a limited series about past Days characters. What's Marie Horton been up to? Or Liz Chandler? Alex Marshall? Chris Kositchek? Donna Craig? 

Seriously though, Billy Flynn does have a perfect  

Edited by AbcNbc247

• Members

LOL at Donna Craig.  Tracey Bregman as Zach Tinker's mom and Greg Rikaart's sister-in-law on Y&R.    But seriously I actually am curious about Marlena's other daughter Donna -- Marlena considers all step/adopted/bio children to be her children.

A Christ Kostichek update could be funny on so many levels.

Edited by janea4old

• Members

Seeing the underlying tension between Anna and Marlena over Carrie.  Seeing Carrie actually with Anna, and seeing nice moments between John/Marlena are wonderful.  More of this and less camp please.

Also, I like Paulina..and Jackee is playing her slightly different than she played Sandra Clark and Lisa.  She is a bright spot on Days .