DAYS Spinoff: Beyond Salem Discussion Thread

• Replies 662
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

No to Freddie Smith but I can see him crawling back.

He wants to produce and star with his wife I believe in his own projects online. He said something about it costing a lot of money. (Waiting for someone from this board who shall be nameless to read this and shake his head and laugh).  He complained about being tight on money. I'm waiting for him to start a go fund me Video.

Preach it!!!

You're going to enjoy today's episode!

• Members

This is Days. "Fools" is the show's middle name. They went back and got Missy who went full COVID denier, they'll do the same with Smith. I'd love to be wrong but I've watched this show step on its dick about a hundred times and I don't know why people are always shocked and surprised when they [!@#$%^&*] up.

Edited by Vee

• Members

Right. Even though Ido not agree with her Politically, MR has 36 years of history with Jennifer

Freddie has 9. Chandler 10. the thing with Zach is that Sonny has life back in him now and even big Wilson stans are liking Zach as Sonny so DOOL would be stupid not to capitalize on Zach as Sonny when Wilson return to Salem

I see this as a test and the reaction has been positive

• Members

Wayyy bigger deal. She's been playing the role longer than Freddie Smith's been alive. Plus, there were a lot of other circumstances at play. Missy wasn't fired, like Freddie was, or chose to leave. And I completely believe that had it not been for Covid, Cady McClain would never have stepped into the role. I did enjoy CM as Jennifer, but Missy is a big deal. 

• Members

The credits have been weird. First three episodes they had "Developed by" then listed Quan as Associate, Myers as Editor, then the "story" and "teleplay writers, followed by the remaining 'staff' writers. Episode 4 changed. They listed Ron at the opening as "written by" but listed all the writers in the final credits in the usual format except listed "Story by" for the outline writer title card and Teleplay by for the script writers. So we don't know who wrote the outline/story/breakdown for Episode 4.