Key Links: Announcements | Support Desk

DAYS Spinoff: Beyond Salem Discussion Thread

• Replies 655
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks! Without giving out any spoilers, I can say I'm very much thrilled with what "DAYS" has pieced together for its fans. Got a couple of nice interviews with cast members lined up and they all seemed to enjoy being part of the project. If they are happy, we should be happy too.

• Members
37 minutes ago, Errol said:

Thanks! Without giving out any spoilers, I can say I'm very much thrilled with what "DAYS" has pieced together for its fans. Got a couple of nice interviews with cast members lined up and they all seemed to enjoy being part of the project. If they are happy, we should be happy too.

When will the interviews be posted?

• Members
17 hours ago, Soapsuds said:

Just one week away from the premiere.  I decided to start the thread early to continue the hype! 

Please register in order to view this content

Haha 

The theme from another show that was only supposed to last 5 episodes. If this is as successful as I hope it is, I would love to see Beyond Salem become a regular spinoff on Peacock. 

• Members
7 minutes ago, AbcNbc247 said:

Haha 

The theme from another show that was only supposed to last 5 episodes. If this is as successful as I hope it is, I would love to see Beyond Salem become a regular spinoff on Peacock. 

Ha!  Didn't realize that until you brought it up.  It's a dream to have a new Sonny and Will back again. What better theme to use but the dream season.

Hope it's successful as well so we can see more new Sonny and Will plus some ED.

Speaking of dream season but wouldn't it be great if Will woke up and opened the shower door to discover a new Sonny all lathered up in soap and Sonny says "good morning" a la Dallas??

• Members
5 minutes ago, Soapsuds said:

Ha!  Didn't realize that until you brought it up.  It's a dream to have a new Sonny and Will back again. What better theme to use but the dream season.

Hope it's successful as well so we can see more new Sonny and Will plus some ED.

Speaking of dream season but wouldn't it be great if Will woke up and opened the shower door to discover a new Sonny all lathered up in soap and Sonny says "good morning" a la Dallas??

Or maybe it’ll be so popular that Will and Sonny will be brought back to the main show

• Members
2 minutes ago, AbcNbc247 said:

Or maybe it’ll be so popular that Will and Sonny will be brought back to the main show

Of course that's what I want but at this point I'll take anything.

• Members
15 hours ago, Liberty City said:

Robert Scott Wilson (Ben) is on-set of The Kelly Clarkson Show in the Lauryn Hill dressing room. My guess? NBCUniversal is teaming up with the show to promote Beyond Salem.

Deidre said on Thurs 2nd Sept that she had taped Kelly Clarkson that day and that it would probably air in October.