DAYS Spinoff: Beyond Salem Discussion Thread

• Members

They were so fun today. I know some people don't like him but I freaking LOVE Queen Leo. He is awesome in small doses - perfect for Beyond Salem. I adore Greg Rikaart in this role. I actually rewatched all their scenes today because it was just so fun. I totally missed Leo grabbing Will's dick the first time I watched

Please register in order to view this content

OMG! And I loved Leo and Jackie texting at the end.

• Replies 662
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Like I said, the days of those pathetic WilSon chin kisses are overrrr!

Please register in order to view this content

Time for them to come back to Salem.

Also, I love how during those group scenes with Leo and Jackie, Billy Flynn was just sitting on the couch laughing. Like maybe Chad laughing was actually in the script, but BF looked like he had fun being in the background of those scenes.

Edited by AlexElizabeth

• Members

Leo's complete lack of shame and his audacity just give me life LOL. He's SO over the top but it works in small doses. You know Ron is living through him LOL. 

That shower scene ... yes please. I like that it was an actual shower and not some broom closet with a shower head nozzle. But it needed to fit three people so ... 

• Members

Julianne Morris as Greta had this sweetness and light that emitted from her face. She may not have been Meryl Streep in the acting stakes, but she had chemistry with her screen partners and committed to the part and the script. I mean, the Garden of Eden nonsense was hairy (on many levels), but by God, she did what was asked of her. Even though I could feel her embarrassment burn from my screen.

As for Beyond Salem, I am behind (just finished Ep 1). But I am loving how breezy and fun it is. Everybody looks like they are having a ball, and everybody believes in this project. I also like what I'm hearing about the upcoming episodes pushing the envelope a little in terms of what they can show versus Daytime's restrictions. This is the place to showcase what streaming can allow Days to do beyond a Daytime setting.

I'm not a fan of Lisa Rinna on RHOBH but watching her as Billie on Days, all my old fondness for her is rushing back, lol.