DAYS Spinoff: Beyond Salem Discussion Thread

• Replies 662
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I have a question about John.  Isn't he a multi-millionaire?  I know John/Marlena lost their money about a decade ago because of EJ, but I thought they got it back.  Why is he acting like all this stuff is so expensive? He paid $100,000 to dance with Marlena once.   Are John/Marlena not rich anymore?  Or is John just suddenly cheap?

• Members

No, I know that, but he was making comments about how he would buy it for Marlena if he could in the first episode and then he told Anna he was looking for something in his price range at the auction.  So I was just curious about John's financial status just in general.  I know it has nothing to do with the money he's using today.

Also, it's still pretty funny Austin can afford it. 

• Members

I think LR looks great in the wig. What is Ciara wearing? I like it lol, wish I had the body to pull that off

Please register in order to view this content

Terri Conn/Katie got so much hate towards the end of ATWT because they turned Katie into a total Mary Sue character. 

Peter Porte, ooh I loved him on Baby Daddy

THIS!

ROFL

• Members

This. They really never had that opportunity after 1999/2002.

2011/2012 - Muldoon's Austin was throttled by a half naked Abigail and Carrie had the hots for Rafe but that's it.

2005/2006 was JER's stupid idea to regress Austin/Carrie/Lucas/Sami and retell their story in the worst way possible.

Edited by KMan101

• Members

The 'stache doesn't work for everyone, IMHO, but damn does it work for him.

Who says they won't? lol. Freddie is definitely done. But yes I agree. Y&R was dumb to not use him and DAYS would be as well. Just feels like they or someone doesnt want Will and Sonny on the main show. Which is odd considering he finally has his siblings on the show, his sister is bisexual and his mother has been kidnapped .... make it make sense LOL

Edited by KMan101

• Members

Well whoever is in charge. When an actor says he likes the place and character and wants to do it justice...not much else to say. 

I'm seriously considering not watching the main show after the spin-off ends...

Yes, there's Jackee, Boatman and Lucas Adams but....

Someone on Twitter said they wanted Nu Sonny and Chad to [!@#$%^&*]! Ron responded by saying don't we all and hashtag not happening.

Edited by Soapsuds

• Members

I think it's just budget to be honest and probably that they just don't feel like there's a lot of story to tell about them in the main show at the moment. Cynically, they might feel the LGBT bracket is filled by Allie and Chanel.