Y&R June 2019 Discussion Thread

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Since it is starting to bug me and I can't seem to remember where I left off at...how did Abby and Arturo break up in the first place once they got engaged. I take it she found out he slept with Mia. But how?

• Members

He actually told her himself that he slept with Mia. Mia had threatened to go to Abby and tell her the truth if Arturo didn't convince Rey to take her back. Arturo decided to tell Abby himself. Abby got upset and broke up with him. She also beat his truck with a hammer. He tried to reconcile with her multiple times after that. Including when he came to her rescue and helped her and Lola, when they were having some mishaps on the opening night of Society.

But she found out that Mia was pregnant and that it could be his and that further hurt their chances of getting back together. He also tried to get back together another time later,  but her and Nate told him to leave her alone. 

Edited by xtr

• Members

Stafford and her neck rolling, eye rolling, over-annunciation, and finger-pointing are in full display on Monday's US episode.

[Katherine Chancellor]DEAR GOD IN HEAVEN!!![/Katherine Chancellor]

Also, Phyllis and Summer share scenes in Monday's US episode and they felt so friggin' off. It's almost as if Hunter King can't hide that she misses GT, even though she worked with Staff before. There's like zero mother/daughter chemistry between them and a very off energy in those scenes. 

Edited by BetterForgotten

• Members

You've got it wrong, BF.  Eboneece is not "Johnnysbro."  They're "Jonnysbro."  No "h." 

Get it straight, would you please!?

Please register in order to view this content

Edited by Khan

• Members

I noticed the same thing, but on MS's part.  Nothing strange about the writing, but MS's delivery was peculiar. I can't put my finger on it exactly, but it was almost like she didn't like her own daughter. 

Anything happening behind the scenes there?

Edited by cattykittens

• Members

It's definitely a very off chemistry between them - I don't think anything happened between them personally, but the chemistry is very off and it's almost as if neither wanted to be there.

Hunter's made it no secret that she misses GT. When she was asked about MS returning, she had a very blase response. 

• Members

To be fair, I never really thought Gina/Hunter had good mother/daughter chemistry because the writing wasn't there for them either.

Maybe it's time to bring back Daniel.

I also am going to miss Gina, but the Stafford hate is a bit much.

I agree that Lola is so damn basic. Kyle professing his love for her, I just don't buy it.

Edited by StepBack