Y&R June 2019 Discussion Thread

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Is Eileen Davidson coming back on contract or something? MTS (who joined Instagram a few days ago) posted a Happy Birthday message to ED and said, "So glad to have you back where you belong." Could just mean she's still happy to see her around on set regularly. 

Her situation is really weird, seems like she's popped up every other month since "leaving to spend more time with the family." I have to wonder if she and Mal just didn't get along.

• Members

It seems Eileen is happy ATM to appear every so often and the writers are accommodating that.

I don't know that anyone was a fan of Mal...

Jess posted pics on the society set. Should be back onscreen soon!

Hope she gets some good scenes...

Edited by Paul Raven

• Members

When she left it felt a little weird to me....I remember her posting a video of her walking into the studio and saying this was her last day after all of these years...but she's come and gone before and it didn't really seem final to me.  So I'm thinking maybe her plan wasn't to totally leave. 

• Members

I wish she could dip her toes in Salem, but if she did we wouldn't get to see her until 2021 anyhow. 

For anyone who ever complained about Reva being on too much on GL, that's how I feel about Adam. I don't mind the actor, but it's the non-stop Adam show since his return from the dead-by-way-of-Las-Vegas. 

• Members

I'm in the minority  - I do not see the chemistry between Adam and Sharon - and I see more between Sharon and Rey, and I do not like that this has become "The Adam and the Restless".  I can't even watch now.  Tuned in for 3 minutes and saw scenery chewing with Adam and Sharon, and they basically brought Adam in to be the younger mustache of Victor.  Glad the lead-ups to Wimbledon are on and then Wimbledon.

• Members

Eileen's made is clear in the past that she feels easily burnt-out playing Kristen. Couple that with DAYS grueling production schedule, it must be hell (especially if she has to play the Banks siblings in addition to Kristen). 

That, and I always get the impression that she doesn't have the same emotional connection to DAYS as she does to her Y&R family. It's just the way she's spoken about working on both shows. 

• Members

They could just use her once a week as Susan and I would be happy. 

Eileen didn’t seem burnt out by her 2017 stint so I’m suspicious.

I hope Y&R will ask SH back as Patty now that her six-month Days contract is up. Paul needs family.

Edited by Marlenaphan