Y&R June 2019 Discussion Thread

• Members

I realllly want  to rid the canvas of Tessa. I can;t remember the last vanilla blah bland character I have ever seen. I just want them to make her over already and do something with that hair. It's so flat.

I do believe the actress has an absolutely beautiful voice.

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Ana looked very pretty today. It was nice seeing her interact with all of the 20 somethings on the show. She has never interacted with all of them before. That was a nice (though rare) moment.

I wonder if Adam will end up blackmailing Michael somehow with information about him knowing that Kevin kidnapped Phyllis. 

• Members

Based on the IG pictures - I'd make him Bi or Gay.  And I'm a Gay male - but not something I want to see out of a straight hunk no matter what the body type.  He's skinny white hippie guy to me.  California model surfer wearing furs.  Not really anything I'm interested in, but go do you.  I think better success with a haircut and some muscle.  It's not like Soaps haven't had muscular hunks for 30 years.  But then again I had sisters who saw the mysterious sexiness of Tony Geary and Roger Howarth who were maybe at-best average looking to me.  This guy has a handsome face but I'd rather not see Jesus with the hair.