Y&R June 2019 Discussion Thread

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

When adult Adam was introduced in 2008, his age was given as 27, so he would be 38 now. 

Victoria, Nick, Adam, Abby real time ages in 2019 are 37, 31, 24, 19 respectively, but inconsistent SORASing messed up the timelines. 

• Members

CE & JH may have been older age wise but they looked fine. Muhney looked OLD from his start to finish . Mark looks like he could be EB's son and he is carrying the show  and just began over a month ago

• Members

I was one of them with JL. It was absurd that she was a contemporary of Tad, Angie, and Jesse. She was 16 years younger than Darnell!

I watched the last few episodes of Y&R, just because I was curious about Stafford’s return. Mark Grossman is fine, but man, it’s The Adam Show. All roads lead to him, it seems. MG is playing a familiar character, yes, but he’s a new face, so I’m sure it’s jarring to some viewers to see him *that* much. 

Playing Phyllis is muscle memory for MS, so she eased back in. But I couldn’t help but hear her lines with GT’s delivery. Gina had evolved the role a lot, so this feels like a regression.

Edited by Faulkner

• Members

Exactly. Whereas with Liza recasting should have been taken more seriously

Marcy Walker-Jamie Luner EPIC FAIL

Marcy Walker to Catherine Hickland or even Kim Johnston Ulrich would have been a better route imo

Edited by John