Y&R June 2019 Discussion Thread

• Members

I like the chemistry between Nate and Adam. I think they could make for an interesting friendship. They are both good looking, sexy men and maybe Nate could help balance Adam out, if they became friends. Adams seems to genuinely like Nate and smiles when he's around, (the only other person I have seen him smile at/genuinely seem to like is Sharon).

Also, I didn't really like the way Elena was acting regarding Devon keeping Hilary's stuff around. I didn''t care for the way she mentioned that he pictures of Hilary around. Of course he would that was his wife and his wife at the time of her death. Granted, it does make sense that Elena pointed that he is still grieving Hilary hard and that it wasn't the best decision for her and Devon to sleep together so soon. But I wasn't really caring for the manner that she pointed out that he still has Hilary's stuff around, especially the pictures.

Edited by xtr

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

They keep bringing people back and now it looks like:

Please register in order to view this content

If that is the case, I wonder who they may get rid of now that is currently on the show, to make room for all these returns. Since they keep bringing back characters that IMO aren't needed. I am concerned for a character like Ana and her place on the show.

Edited by xtr

• Members

I enjoy the way the show feels, even if it is boring some days. JFP pushed JG out of power before he could really do anything of consequence in 2013. Sure, I think that he outlined Delia’s death, but he wasn’t around for its execution. Seems like JG wants to have what he couldn’t back then because of JFP.

I will take nearly all of the 2013 cast over another contrived and annoying Rosales.