Y&R June 2019 Discussion Thread

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Is it me, or is Y&R winking at us a bit and hinting at a gay S&M undertone to the Adam/Kevin dynamic? I noticed it in today’s episode when Adam put his hand on Kevin’s at Crimson Lights.

Edited by Faulkner

• Members

Well, it wouldn't be the first time Adam pitched for the other team.  (Hi, Rafe!)

Y&R wants Adam to be this pot-stirring villain, yet they want to whitewash his litany of past misdeeds, too.  They can't have it both ways.

• Members

They really didn't do much with that set, or do much in the way with storylines when Nick was running that company. They showed Jack, Abby and Arturo working for him some, but they all ended up leaving the company. Noah works for the company but is offscreen. And after Jack/Abby/Arturo left Nick couldn't really even get anyone else who wanted to work for him there. 

I do wonder if more will be done with it, now that Adam and Phyllis are a part of it. 

Edited by xtr

• Members

Daniel Goddard is a disgusting human being. I see he Tweeted a pic of LAME and the awful Ashby children on the day Traci and Cane kissed to rally those awful LAME stans around him.

He knows that terrible LAME pairing is what has kept him employed all these years and he’s desperate to hold on to that, even if it means intentionally tanking the pairing with Traci. He does this sh!t all the time when the show tries to move him into other orbits. He and the LAME stans need to move the f.uck on - CK made it very clear she’s moving on with her life and doesn’t want to be committed to the show.

When this Cane/Traci story is done (and it will be). There is no logical place for Cane on this show any longer. They really need to fire Daniel Goddard’s ass and I have a strong feeling they likely will by the end of the year. We’re probably closer to that than ever (hopefully).

• Members

Indeed. But I also noticed the same undercurrent with Adam/Nick when Chelsea burst into Dark Horse at the end of Friday’s episode. They looked like they were about to tear their clothes off for an incestuous hatefück. So this could just all be my projection lol.

But there was clearly something happening in the Adam/Kevin scene, which seemed to be a winking acknowledgement of GR.

• Members

Traci?

Really?

I'm so out of touch with this show.

How disrespectful to Beth Maitland to try to play those fan war games. I hope she isn't on social media and won't have to see that trash. How hurtful.

• Members

I thought he might have just tweeted a photo of the girls who played the twins - I didn't realize he went as far as that. How assholish. Bill Bell never would have put up with that type of stunt. 

I did laugh when someone said they preferred Daniel with Lily.