Y&R September 2018 Discussion Thread

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I love it too. EB's tweets give me life and I can't say I disagree with all of them. He gives zero f*cks.

That office is so...early 90s recession era? I thought JFP had that aesthetic covered but Mal has clearly plumbed new depths with those 'dark accents.'

Also the picture on the (prison-like) wall looks like a shot from B&B's classic opening credits !

yr-4-855x570.jpg

• Members

I actually really like the office, and I'm over how one note and narcissistic Victor is. Hey, the cheese stands alone! Nothing else is new!

Another note, I really never liked the adult iteration of the Ashby twins, but I dislike Charlie even more with this Shauna crap. 

• Members

A nod to history is always great, but really: When Jack was dating Peggy, her father already objected. If there had been ANY possibility that Stuart was Jack's father (Stuart would have KNOWN that he slept with Dina, I presume), his objections to a Jack/Peggy romance would have been much more severe. Jack is an idiot for not figuring this out.

As well, Stuart Brooks vehemently condemned his wife Jennifer for having had an affair with Liz Foster's brother, Bruce Henderson. Now we are supposed to believe that Stuart, himself, had had an affair FIRST, but then hypocritically condemned his wife and played the innocent, wronged victim when Jennifer followed suit?

This entire story arc is ridiculous and pointless, trashing history and longstanding relationships for nothing. Poor Bill Bell must be rolling over in his grave.

Archived