Y&R September 2018 Discussion Thread

• Members

Glad my breakfast settled before watching this. damn. this show is official a [!@#$%^&*] show now.

This show. vets being taken off or fired, families reduced, storylines that begin with a bang and end not even with a whimper, but are just abandoned....a man who puts a picture of a man who he thinks may be his father and his enemy seeing the picture and OH SHOCKERS!!! 
"we could be brothers." hot Winters/Ashley story that has been just forgotten about....this horrible now next day crap....I mean this is a shitshow. I know I used it in my previous post, but NICK is the one who is trying to be the new Adam? I have to laugh. he started out well and now I'm just waiting for his Snidely Whiplash mustache twirling onenote evil to come out. 

The Maria/Tessa story which is now boring as hell, this Ladies of Doom story that has now been going on WAY too damn long, with Paul, back to being a dumbass, just walking around overacting and being an arrogant jerk...the "Billy is gambling again" story that has now been done, what.....4,000 times? This whole thing is now just a mess. and to top it off, let's introduce an entire new family that is the darling of the HW and SHOVE other families (with the exception of the Newmans) to the wayside. 

when that last part crashes and burns, and they tear down Nick's new sets and start getting back people they fired so they can free up money for them after actually building them, hopefully someone will be in charge who actually GETS this show. 

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Even though it's doubtful. If Jack/Victor are brothers, isn't there a problem with Kyle/Summer (Uncle/Niece)? They did have a complete relationship in the past.

Just pull the plug off this mess and get Dina a new diagnosis with a cure. Heck, they had the whole Lyme disease with Katherine. Anything.

The one thing about Y&R is that no matter which regime tries to destroy it, it's always salvageable because of the deep history and the core families.   

• Members

I hate Tessa, too — with a passion. There is ZERO reason for anyone in town to believe her, believe in her, or care about her.

When she told Sharon she erased the security tapes at CL because she’d always do anything to protect Crystal — and gave Sharon stink eye— Sharon should have fired her hoe ass on the spot.

Re: Arturo’s hair and Kyle’s head — we notice things like this when the writing is SO bad it hurts. I think that’s wh6 I noticed that the GCAC set with the bar looked soooooo small today, as if they pulled in all the walls. That place used to look beautifully enormous.

• Members

That Dark Horse set is tacky as hell, but it does remind me of the garish offices of a few start-ups I worked at in the early 2000s. If that’s what they’re going for...

The acting has been awful so far today, particularly from Ordway, Vilasuso, and Morrow. Not that surprising from them, but they are a little more monotonous than usual.

Archived