Y&R September 2018 Discussion Thread

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I do appreciate how Sharon has been written under Sally and Mal. The bit about her living with a mental illness has been handled far better than it had been previously, when it was solely played for laughs and shock value. Her speech today was actually quite poignant.

• Members

True, and I did like her speech.  It feels more like a plot point to get Sharon to the GCPD. Has she mentioned this graduation beyond the last couple of days?  Also,when did she stop volunteering? Personally, her former father-in-law should be offering her a job as Chief of Police, not newbie detective.

• Members

Nate is very annoying. And I need him to keep his shirt on. Time for them to speed it u on making him tolerable. On to his next pairing.

I liked Kyle and Lola's scenes this week. They had nice chemistry and The actress is fitting in with ease. Hope she doesnt pick up anyone's scene chewing habits. 

Shauna needs to go back to her family. First off this stuff with Hilary wanting her to be apart of the fam is so forced. She barely knew Hilary for but a few months and even then Hilary was too busy working to pay attention to her half the time. Plus that actress cant act.

• Members

The writing for Devon has always been sick and embarrassing and, most insultingly, lazy. He’s always been underwritten, so they just sort of throw ridiculous stories at him. Remember him banging his “Aunt” Tyra just days after learning they weren’t related? The affair with Hilary while his father was blind was typical soap, but still. And it appears they are inching closer to an affair with the newly “adult” Shauna. Let’s just destroy him completely before kicking him to the curb.

Archived