What Are You Watching/Binging/Streaming Now?

applcin

• Replies 648
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Blackish - never thought I'd ever watch this show but I have and on a 2nd run now.  Not much of an Anthony Anderson fan so I refused to watch.  Glad I binged this because it's one of the funniest sitcoms ever!  AA and Tracee Ellis Ross are a really good match!  

Lost - never watched this either but it's free so I'm gonna see what the fuss was about.

• Members

A cast member of the Japanese Netflix reality series Terrace House took her own life this past week allegedly due to relentless cyberbullying (which is notoriously vicious in Japan), so I think that show’s done. Sad, because it was such a special and warm series at its best.

I completed Love Is Blind and the reunion and...

Please register in order to view this content

Edited by Faulkner

• Members

Let's see...

VERONICA MARS S1 (slowly, but surely)

KRYPTON S2 

BEING HUMAN (U.S.) S2

ONCE UPON A TIME S1 (my first time, and given my love of fairy tales, I am liking)

PROJECT RUNWAY S5 (been binging for a while and really on S8, but skipped 5 since library didn't have it, but see it is currently on YT)

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Recently watched THE GREAT on Hulu and loved it for the most part. Catherine is one of my favorite monarchs to teach, and my students usually enjoy learning about her. I’m so glad this version of her story is completely upfront about being purposely inaccurate and more concerned with their own narrative than with the actual history. There’s nothing wrong with that, especially when it comes out like this series did. I know Nick Hoult has done lots of amazing things, but this is the role that made me no longer be repulsed by him after watching his two series of Skins three or four times.

Also finished THE YELLOW ROSE today after getting frustrated with it halfway through a few weeks ago. Shares my thoughts in the primetime soaps thread.

I kinda want to watch SWEET MAGNOLIAS. I haven’t decided if it’s something I’d enjoy or if it’s too mushy for me. I guess watching it’s the only way to know.

Edited by All My Shadows

• 2 weeks later...