Jump to content

What Are You Watching/Binging/Streaming Now?


Recommended Posts


  • Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Binged Raising Dion, a new Netflix series, twice.  So good!!!!!  Michael B Jordan serves as EP and he makes some appearances.  And I will be damned if Jason Ritter isn't his dad's identical twin!  9 eppies of excitement!!!!!

 

Now onto Damages, and y'all know my love for villains so Patty Hewes would definitely be my favorite character!  This show is unbelievable goodness!

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ChitHappens said:

Binged Raising Dion, a new Netflix series, twice.  So good!!!!!  Michael B Jordan serves as EP and he makes some appearances.  And I will be damned if Jason Ritter isn't his dad's identical twin!  9 eppies of excitement!!!!!

 

Now onto Damages, and y'all know my love for villains so Patty Hewes would definitely be my favorite character!  This show is unbelievable goodness!

Watched Damages years ago. Rose was so good in it. Can't beat Patty, though, it's true.

 

What is Raising Dion about?

Link to post
Share on other sites

Raising Dion is about a 7 year old discovering he has powers.  His mother doesn't know who to trust when things begin to get out of hand.  So good!

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ChitHappens said:

 

Now onto Damages, and y'all know my love for villains so Patty Hewes would definitely be my favorite character!  This show is unbelievable goodness!

The show is indeed fabulous. And surprisingly enough it has a great final season and amazing climax. Watch it!

Season 4 was a rather mixed bag, but you can sit thorugh that - it had some good moments.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Currently I’ve been very into Wentworth on Netflix. It’s set in a women’s prison like Orange is the New Black but not as fluffy at all.

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Antoyne said:

Currently I’ve been very into Wentworth on Netflix. It’s set in a women’s prison like Orange is the New Black but not as fluffy at all.

 

Which season are you on? I'm addicted to Wentworth. Having seen a good chunk of the original series, Prisoner: Cell Block H, it's so cool to revisit these characters.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, robbwolff said:

 

Which season are you on? I'm addicted to Wentworth. Having seen a good chunk of the original series, Prisoner: Cell Block H, it's so cool to revisit these characters.

I’m currently on season 6. I can’t get enough of it. It’s literally taken precedence over everything else I try to watch. It’s just so well written and acted. My only gripe is that they let The Freak be a super villain for so long and that literally everyone ignored the warnings about how manipulative she could be.

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Antoyne said:

I’m currently on season 6. I can’t get enough of it. It’s literally taken precedence over everything else I try to watch. It’s just so well written and acted. My only gripe is that they let The Freak be a super villain for so long and that literally everyone ignored the warnings about how manipulative she could be.

 

I loved the early seasons, but really have to say that season 7 is my favorite. No spoilers but it's a riveting and touching season. I had to watch the finale twice. Supposedly, it was going to be the last season but they got a two-season pick-up.

Link to post
Share on other sites

ALL SAINTS Season 3

 

ALLY MCBEAL Season 4

 

11 hours ago, amybrickwallace said:

The original Law & Order.

 

Is it available for streaming anywhere? It used to be...

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/22/2019 at 9:39 PM, amybrickwallace said:

A Very Brady Renovation!!

I loved it! It was very successful ratings wise.

 

Right now it's old Star Search episodes from the 80's.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...