What Are You Watching/Binging/Streaming Now?

applcin

• Replies 641
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Yes, the show definitely improves with Season 2. Right, Hulu doesn't have all the episodes and it's annoying. Just go for the DVDs. They're all pretty cheap and there's a Seasons 1-3 bundle for $40 available. 

• Members

Succession and Pose 

Do tell!!! About four or so years ago I did a binge of FNL. I really enjoyed it so much. Before I had only seen the last two seasons when it was on NBC. 

My favorite seasons from memory 

1 - Best

3 - Getting back to basics 

2 - Yeah between the writer's strike and other subpar stories ( hello murder) I didn't mind Santiago, but it was like here today gone tomorrow with him. 

• Members

You guys inspired/reminded me to FINALLY start season 3. Season 2 was quite difficult to get through so I put the show on the backburner for a long time, but DAMN is season 3 really good. Seen 4 episodes so far. Gaius Charles has always been amazing but I cried so much when Eric told him he knew from the beginning he could go all the way, then cried again when he got into college, then cried again when he told Eric the news, then cried AGAIN when the boys (Tim, Landry, Matt) got together with him on the field one last time. And that ending shot of Smash's huge smile... what a perfect exit story. I'm having so many feels y'all.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Found a charming little BBC series on amazon called "The Indian Doctor". It's a dramedy about a doctor and his wife who come from India to a mining town in Wales in the 1960s...culture shock, class shock, etc. It's only 15 episodes and I'm about halfway through. 

I've had Bones on my watchlist for a while but haven't gotten round to it. Never really been a fan of David Boreanaz so it's more a genre thing for me if I start it and stick with it.

• Members

Watched the first season of Farscape, with some fast forwarding. Not really loving it. Decided to read ahead to see if anything might entice me to stick with it but, nope, I'm over it. 

2 episodes into Bones. On the fence about it so far. The supporting characters in the lab are a bit annoying.

• Members

Yeah, "Farscape" was one series (of many) whose appeal remains lost on me.  It's a shame, too, because Ben Browder is one delicious piece of eye candy.

Please register in order to view this content

IKR?  Usually, the supporting characters can be a series' saving grace.  With "Bones," however, I found them to be only slightly less annoying than Emily Deschanel.

Edited by Khan