Y&R: December 2016 Discussion Thread

• Members

1 don't think Hilary needs redeeming, she needs to be taught a lesson and learn from which she came

Ugh at Shylan, u r Christian's Aunt and Uncle, u can see him at family gatherings, move on.  liked the Noah/Sharon scenes!

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Or she somehow is the reason he loses it? Not sure. Just because Sussman said something about Devon's money doesn't necessarily mean he loses it (though he probably will). I just think he needs to realize "money can't buy everything" and then refocus on his own goals. He can have both. I don't think they need to just up and take his money away. So, I guess we'll see where they go.

• Members

That'd be even more ridiculous than devon blowing it. Who does he give it to?  Let me guess, Jill? Or neil? Charity? 

That's the problem for her, I do believe. Sussman cant fathom what would ever drive Devon if it isn't money, which he already has. 

• Members

I was thinking of that EXACT same word just five minutes ago!

Please register in order to view this content

Anyone who's a writer can definitely appreciate the cleanup that's being done. Is it perfect? No but there is a lot that's being done pretty well.

Regardless of what folks may think of the character, Sharon Case is pure gold and these scenes demonstrate why.

One other thought- Mariah and Noah need to hang out more. Noah's at loose ends and CG and RA seem to work well together (so much so that it's kind of a shame that they're related because CG and RA have a hell of a lot more chemistry than CG and GR have). If there is some type of semi-feud brewing between Mariah and Hillary then maybe Noah may be useful in pulling his sister back from the brink of going all out. It could be, uh, something.

After New Year's though, I wonder how obvious it will become that there are no strong B and C storylines. Lauren's storyline really needs to be front and center because it seems the strongest one with the most layers.

I just wonder what next?

The GC Buzz seems very thin to begin with, B&S is not really a storyline at all.

Archived