Y&R: December 2016 Discussion Thread

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

That was a big part of it. A lot of Paul and Cassandra fans were angry it took so long for them to be paired only for Y&R to thrust Brad in between them almost immediately. Then to add insult to injury her money was left to Brad (a character who still hadn't made a full transition to leading man yet). It makes sense when you know the original plan was a Paul/Cassandra/Brad triangle with Cassandra trying to play both ends against the middle.

• Members

Brad reminds of Nick in that his only pairing that worked for me was with Tracy. The rest of the ladies were pure conquests/flirtations by the ladies. Actually, DD is still playing Brad on B&B if you think of about it....LOL  His acting never improved either like JM.

• Members

Brad had a lot of chemistry with Ashley (both ED & BE). He also had a decent amount with Alex Donnelly (a HUGE missed opportunity), Barbara Crampton (another huge missed opportunity) & Sharon Case (even if it was done to justify Nick & Phyllis).

I never cared for Brad & Nikki. Largely because it prevented the potential for Brad/Dru & Brad/Lauren both of whom he had more chemistry with than MTS.

You're totally right about Diamont still playing Brad on B&B though. Every time I watch he's romancing some new woman or caught in a love triangle with two sisters.

Please register in order to view this content

Archived