Y&R: December 2016 Discussion Thread

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I had forgotten about Eric and his history. He sure was a hunk. At first I thought it was Nicholas Walker in the role.

Cassandra ruled!  Faren was awful and poor Andy was stuck with her.

Thanks!! Appreciate it!!

I couldn't stand Marc and his pairing with Ashley....ewww...

• Members

I finally watched it today on the CBS site (couldn't believe all the commercials for their own network) and got to see what all of you did on Friday.  I didn't start watching Y&R for a few more years.  The first episode I can actually remember watching was a costume ball where David Kimball (?) was killed in a trash compactor.  It was fun to see the first Jill and a very young Ashley.  The writers need to use some of this background for those of us who weren't around in the beginning.

• Members

Speaking of Stuart Brooks, I remember reading on the defunct media domain boards years ago that Robert Colbert and Bill Bell had a falling out. Robert complained about his lack of storyline. I think Stuart was supposed to be part of the wedding, possibly being the one walking Nikki down the aisle.

I think there was also storyline where Stuart was seeing Gina and Liz was jealous that got dropped in early 1983. 

• Members

I know this is the Y&R thread, but I always was amused by the irony that the name of the woman who was rival to Nina Arvesen's Angela Raymond on Santa Barbara for Warren Lockridge's love was also named Cassandra.

Archived