Y&R: December 2016 Discussion Thread

• Members

Brenda Dickson and Joe LaDue...what chemistry

Jaime Lyn Bauer in the span of one episode (actually about seven minutes)...she should have been kept around. 

Meg Bennett... stunning as ever.

That poor poisoned guy and his bobbling head...

Eve's non stop mishaps... LOL   and Carl and Victor getting offered champagne while they talk about finding her  

Please register in order to view this content

All the couples dancing..Liz and Maestro, Julia and Brock, Lorie and Marc, Katherine and Derek, etc. was great, as was hearing Patty Weaver singing again  

Eileen and the eighties hair  

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I think I haven't forgotten anyone

Jaime Lyn BAUER (Lorie Brooks), Frank M. BENARD (Marc Mergeron), Meg BENNETT (Julia Newman), Eric BRAEDEN (Victor Newman), Tracey BREGMAN (Lauren Fenmore Williams), Karl BRUCK (Maestro Fausch), Carolyn CONWELL (Mary Williams), Jeanne COOPER (Katherine Chancellor), Doug DAVIDSON (Paul Williams), Eileen DAVIDSON (Ashley Abbott), Brenda DICKSON (Jill Foster Abbott), Alex DONNELLEY (Diane Jenkins Richards), Jerry DOUGLAS (John Abbott), Michael EVANS (Douglas Austin), Steven FORD (Andy Richards), Brett HADLEY (Carl Williams), Beau KAYZER (Brock Reynolds), Joe LaDUE (Derek Thurston), Roberta LEIGHTON (Dr. Casey Reed), Victoria MALLORY (Leslie Brooks), Margaret MASON (Eve Howard), Brian MATTHEWS (Eric Garrison), Juliana McCARTHY (Liz Foster Brooks), Ashley Nicole MILLAN (Victoria Newman), Brock PETERS (Frank Lewis), Pamela PETERS SOLOW (Peggy Brooks), Trish STEWART (Chris Brooks Foster), Melody THOMAS (Nikki Reed Neman), Patty WEAVER (Gina Roma) and Stephanie WILLIAMS (Amy Lewis).

• Members

Reed seriously looks like Michael Graziadei. Damn. He's soft-spoken. At least he seems decent though.

But seriously, why the hell is Billy here at all?

LOL I'll put spoiler tags, my bad!!

For anyone wanting to see today's classic episode, Global's website has it up but you need Hola or something that lets you view videos outside of the US. I'd hope CBS puts it up if they haven't already.

• Members

Thanks!

And thanks for the Global website tip. I was wondering if CBS would, since they don't usually, and they have put the classic episode up... BUT, only if you subscribe to CBS All Access, those bastards lol Still you get a free week's trial and I might try to get another trial.

Interesting that they 1) Put it up to begin with 2) Trying to lure people to All Access with a classic episode..... Hmmmmmm

• Members

The Jack and Patty scenes were edited. That is a shame because that was the late great Terry Lester as Jack and Andrea Evans, my favorite Patty. It is talk about their divorce and their scenes take place at Jabbot offices.

He was pure hunk and so was Steven Ford. I loved their friendship. I always thought Paul and Andy should have been a couple.  Pure hotness....LOL

Me too!

Loved them....I didn't even recognize Alex as Diane. She looks so young.

Archived