Y&R: December 2016 Discussion Thread

• Members

Cole Howard (Eve's son) was never actually Victor's correct? Since he had a fling with Victoria. Was the character brought on because Cole thought he was? Out for revenge? I don't remember much about his character other than he was involved with Victoria and Nikki.

And look at all the people...and "extras" at a wedding. Seems so odd now but those were the days. 

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'll give them the benefit of the doubt and assume it's the volume of episodes that would need to be converted, the money it could cost(?), music rights, etc.

But I also feel they don't want anything distracting from current episodes, don't think it would be profitable, & just plain don't care. 

• Members

I know right.  She really was fabulous...

The other glaring thing I see (and I've said it before and people get mad when I say it...) but this just underlines it...Eric Braeden had a minor accent back then.  Over the years it's gotten God-awful...I can't stand to even listen to him when he's on now, and that's part of the reason.  I don't know why he does it or they have him do it...it's irritating given characters that come on the show (with accents) and they just miraculously disapper (like Marissa and her accent)...meanwhile Victor's gets worse. 

Archived