Y&R: December 2016 Discussion Thread

• Members

A couple things did stand out for me when Hilary saw the gowns that Devon had bought.  First, I think it was @ajsp35801 mentioned why would he do that after Hilary's reaction to the previous purchases?  Good question, I was wondering the same.  And her reaction prior to the break seemed to have her a little perturbed, yet next time we see her, she's obviously happy.  That was a lil strange.

The lighting at Top O The Tower during the Ash/Vic scenes were...interesting.  I assume they were trying to simulate late afternoon, but it came across as someone shining an led flashlight through the window.

Unrelated, but some of MY/SS/KA's biggest critics on this board are the same ones that enjoyed JFP/UpChuck's reign.  I don't get that.  At all.  Their stories had huge plot holes with characters behaving completely OOC with no motivation or explanation why.  Yet they are outraged that Ms. Martinez has a retconned line about Billy?  Or that Devon didn't personally deliver the news to Mariah about hosting GC Buzz?  Really?

The new regime isn't perfect but they are significantly...substantially better than before.

@DramatistDreamer I see what you're saying about B and C storylines when January hits, but I get the feeling that the B&S will ramp up quite a bit, although I have enjoyed that story so far.  I mean, we saw Victor and Jack come to an agreement today on nothing but their shared dislike of Billy.  There is more to tell.  

I'm in the minority, but I actually kinda like GC Buzz.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

So Mariah figured out today that Hillary was responsible for her fall. I'm hoping Mariah will stop and think before retaliating. Hillary had a brain injury. That's not someone you want to intentionally cause to fall, even if they did the same to you.

You'd think Christine would pause a bit when her under cover agent says he wants things to be as dangerous as possible.

Please register in order to view this content

Overall, I'm definitely enjoying the show more. Victor is much improved and it's nice to see him and Ashley interacting civilly.

• Members

Lets flip this.  As someone said, Mariah did not consult or ask for help from anyone when she came to the conclusion that Hilary pulled the power cords.  This could be all Mariah's imagination.  Yes, Hilary was glaring at her, but this part of the story has only been shown from Mariah's perspective.

• Members

I don't watch the day ahead, so i don't know for sure what's going to happen.  It would surprise me if Mariah gets revenge and it's just tit for tat. I feel like Hillary is going to really get hurt and if that happens, does it matter that Hillary struck first?

Archived