Y&R: December 2016 Discussion Thread

• Members

The benefit was rich, lush, well done. Ashley, Nikki, and Hilary looked like soap divas. Victor and Nikki wanting to bid on their own donation

Please register in order to view this content

I hope Ravi won't be paired with Abby. That would be the end of the poor guy.

Great stuff with Hilary being nervous and encouraged by Devon. That little bottle-opening moment was very funny.

And tricking Hilary to say that on live TV was a great ending.

Something about Billy rubbed me very wrong. He was sarcastic towards the security guy and it didn't work. But he kinda made up for it with his reaction to Victor's news.

Nick & Chelsea.... Zzzzzz. He could have humped the pillow instead and would have generated more fire and passion. 

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I don't understand the worry about Devon losing any money. He doesn't even have to be self-made to get it back. He automatically gets better than a do over when Tucker dies. At that point he can come back much wiser ,and with a vengeance, at whoever stole Kay's money from him. Devon had to split Kay's fortune. Since he's Tucker's only heir he'd get the company and all the money. Devon would have to lose 2 fortunes to end up working for the Abbotts/Newmans.

• Members

Watching Wednesday's show and I'm just rapt. I have to watch till the end to see if they can go another episode where next to nothing happens. Sally has returned YR (so far) to the Bell glory days when many episodes went by with no plot movement.  I never liked most of Bill Bell's hour long years.  It moved too slowly but I know that s what his die hard fans loved.  I loved the show when it was 30 min.  Wow, just got to the end.  Really with Hillary reading the teleprompter. Sally is rusty!  I'll give her a chance though.

• Members

I enjoyed today's episode!

Please register in order to view this content

definitely had the classic Y&R  party setting, and the bidding scenes (especially the end) were a lot of fun! I loved Cane winning the dress over Victor.

Nick and Chelsea are still very zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz......but I thought it was cute how Faith fell asleep with those glasses on....

Archived