B&B - December 2015 Discussion Thread

• Members

When has the Bold and the Beautiful EVER given us anything outstanding. They were just nominated or won for Soap Opera Network Best Show of the Year. I need to troll somewhere else about other shows - does anyone watch The Affair? Holy HELL you want to see good, subtle DRAMA.

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I still say that B&B in 2015 was far from being a terrible soap opera. Everything post-Aly was downright terrible with a few bright spots every now and then in the Fall but that first half of 2015 was GOLD. And except for the Thomas/Wyatt/Ivy pretty recently stuff even the godawful storylines have been watchable. And electrocuted Icy has cheered my mood on this story as well. LOL

• Members

So have the writers ditched Ivy/Thomas?  They haven't had any interaction since she's left the hospital, have they?  Now from out of nowhere, she wants Liam back?  Up until today, there was nothing that would have led us to believe that she was still carrying a torch for him, was there?

I really like the actress playing Nicole.  She was good today with the Zende stuff, but the couple still seem awkward when they're kissing.  But both were good with the epic fail of their first time.

Archived