B&B - December 2015 Discussion Thread

• Members

I haven't watched yet…but who is writing this soap? Some amateur?? I too hated the restraining order but nothing is sticking these days. Ivy comes off like some loony person first with Aly's death and now this….I wish she would just dump Wyatt so he can go crying to mommy so that Mama Bear can go all postal on Ivy and end our misery…LOL

Rick and Maya are now only supporting characters. Remember when they actually had a story?? So much for Maya's great story…LOL…lasted about 3 weeks …a month at best.

Even I saw that coming a mile a way. Bradley Bell needs a Co-Head writer to help him out with new fresh…better planned out stories.

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Just saw Monday's show. Boy, the pacing is all over the place. And damn!!!! I loved teh Sasha "Mr Avant"-talk - and now they already drop the bomb? What a shame. This could have been sooo delicious for another couple of weeks. That Sasha girl is fierce and Julias and Vivienne are still MUST-SEE-TV for me

• Members

Re:  today's show.  What's going on with Nicole and Zende's eyes?!  Do they each have a sty or something?  I thought it was just Zende and was focused on him until I saw Nicole.  Are we not supposed to notice?  Are RE and RF hanging out together and sharing a bit too much IRL?  I remember a few weeks ago, noticing that they both looked quite tired in one episode and I sarcastically remarked that they both looked as if they had just rolled out of bed.

Hmm.

In any  case, looking at Nicole and Zende is distracting because of their eyes. 

• Members

I thought he was just squinting because the sun was in his eyes, but then when they got to the house, it was like, "Whoa!"  Both of their left eyes were swollen and bloodshot like they have pink eye.  I'm sure someone on Twitter will try to snuff the story out of them.

Sasha looks like Pam Grier.

• Members

I can't help but root for Ivy in spite of her desperation. I just really care for AB's acting choices/style. Why did Ivy say she loves Wyatt though? It's blatantly obvious she'd choose a relationship with uncle Eric over him. 

I don't think so. RF has a slut gf according to his Instagram/twitter. Although I wouldn't blame RE of course.

I'm going to cut a bitch if Sasha/Sacha/What'sherface is coming to Hawaii too.

• Members

Katie wants to include Brooke more. Like WTF?!? After what Brooke did to her, she should NEVER trust her around her husband. She can forgive and move on but she must never forget. They arent friends and their past relationship as sisters is forever changed. They can be cordial and interact at holidays and family functions but she shouldnt be talking to Brooke about her marriage, husband or even get too involved in Brooke's life. If Bill is keeping Brooke at a distance bc of Katie, then she should let him. She sounded stupid and crazy to give him the okay to allow her back into their lives. Dumb bitch

And B&B let us know that Donna is in Dallas with Stephen. Haha, not. Dallas was cancelled so this joke is about a year too late.

• Members

So did Brooke and Nick not have a child?  Did I just imagine that?  Not one mention or flashback or place-card or decoration for Jack Marone?  I can't remember if there was a stocking for him or not.

I guess if they never mention him now, when he's SORAS'd and brought on the show after years of not having any relationship with his family, he'll be able to date cousin, too, just like Thomas and Ivy.

• Members

they had a kid but she didnt raise him and isnt a part of his life. She's not his mother. The only contribution she did was her eggs. The show really wouldnt have any flashbacks to show of them together when he was a kid. Jack not being mentioned wasnt a surprise bc the only time the show tried to acknowledge that Brooke was his bio mother was when Taylor gave up her rights and Brooke was supposed to step up. She showed up to his first birthday party and that was it. The show never tried to pretend that they even had a relationship offscreen

• Members

Thanks!  I embarassed to admit that I actually kind of forgotten about that story.  I just knew that there was someone missing and checked out Brooke's wiki and they mentioned Jack.  Your explanation helps make sense of everything. 

• Members

Saw today's episode because no choice - home for Xmas - it wasn't bad - just weird: Spencer family takeover at House of Forrester??? Stephanie all over place - bizarro Eric/Brooke asking permission to kiss. KKL looks amazing and I did enjoy her solo scenes - she really can do emotional dramatic scenes without going completely OTT - but rarely given chance. I noticed Jack missing too. I think that's a mistake by Brad. Brooke may follow her 'heartjay' a lot but she'd never erase a child from her life. 

Archived