B&B - December 2015 Discussion Thread

• Members

Genuine LOL just now at Ivy falling and knocking herself out.  This is my first episode in months, can I get the Cliff notes on what happened to Ivy at Steffy's hands?

Who is Sasha, a cousin, hitherto unmentioned sister?

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Ivy went to confront Steffy about her telling Wyatt(Ivy's BF) that she had slept with Thomas(Steffy's bro). They argued….Ivy tossed her cell phone near a electric wiring system…..Steffy went to get her phone ….Ivy grabbed her by the arm telling her to mind her business and Steffy pushed her away and Ivy landed on the wiring system and electrocuted herself…LOL. 

I believe Sasha is a good friend of Nicole….but she and Papa Avant share some secret.

The ending today with Ivy and Steffy was so bad and cheesy….seriously is this all Bradley Bell can come up with??  The scenes with Sasha and Zende was so bad too!  Why did Zende assume it was Nicole changing? This after Nicole said everyone used that office….

• Members

I tuned in today.  That may not happen again.  Steffy shows up at Ivy/Wyatt's place when a restraining order is in place?  So funny.  She just needs to SAY something, we just need to TALK.  She's a raving witch.  And then Ivy trips when she touches some pillows on the couch.  And falls perfectly.  LOL.  I mean....really.  Hands can cause you to trip?  Steffy doesn't get why she sounds and looks crazy, but you want to be a VP of Forrester?  People are falling and hurting left and right but you're innocent?  So ridic.  I saw an article about Sean Kanan (SP?) - on this site...the B&B Bad Boy is doing some event or something. Since when has Deacon been on this show to be the "bad boy" in the last 6 or 8 months?  He doesn't even get 1 second of airtime a week.  Nice gig if you can get it.  I had to read recaps to figure out what was going on...

• Members

Im rolling my eyes. Ivy isnt scared of Steffy. She's being manipulative and Im sick of her playing the victim and using this to her advantage

fGwrZdW.png?1

Y4HeFyQ.png?1

On a side note, Im not like Steffy as a blonde. I also noticed the editors flubbed this up. In one segment her hair was looking all nice but they come back from commercial and its a mess

• Members

Well today they call it ombre.  In my day they said if you were a brunette that went blonde and had bad roots, they said you were looking skunky.  Today though it's hot because they do the lighter color on the ends so that as it grows out, it's not at your roots and that way you don't have to call it what it is - skunky...you call it ombre  - so it's hot.  To me, the ends of her hair make me very...thirsty.  Get her some hair therapy, stat. 

• Members

And word to the Children.  If you have hair that is this dark - do not go this light.  Even if you want to - don't do it.  Your eyebrows always show what color the curtains really are.  No matter how much money or what kind of stylists people have, they never take care of the brows to even partially sell this look.  It's bad.  Very very bad.  -Your Mama. 

• Members

edit

I tell you that Bradley Bell has run out of ideas. He has nothing left in stories and is giving us pure garbage!  The whole Ivy story is really really bad. What happened to the outstanding Maya transgender story we were suppose to get?? That went poof so fast and barely got off the runway. I can't believe a soap that was on fire has just completely lost its way and has nothing going for it now.

Archived