B&B - December 2015 Discussion Thread

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Thorne is going to return for Ivy's funeral, and Steffy is going to kill him too!  She's AWESOME!  Let's have her OFF every cast member, then....the show can end!  LOL.  Thorne is returning for Ivy being such a good friend to Ally.  And he's going to die at the hands of Accidental Steffy too!  Meanwhile, Quinn will still be consipiring to get Steffy and WYATT together.  Because Liam (while I admit is Lame)...Liam is the REAL bad guy. This show has been a cartoon for at least 2 years now.  So bad.

• Members

Thanks for posting the "Sparks Fly" clip - that's all I needed to see. Gosh I really don't miss the show, BUT I will give props to B&B for that extended sequence: 1) the production (dark creepy - perfect vibe); 2) I do enjoy JMW & AB when they go at it; 3) I love that they constantly talk over each other, which is how real people fight!

So now are we going to call that 'dance' AB was doing "The Vine Shake?" or maybe "The BeanStalk?" That was downright hilarious - I'm sure they were dying when they filmed it. 

• Members

It was SERIOUSLY over-the-top hilarious! Majors credits to everyone involved. One of the dumbest all-time classic B&B moments. I didn't feel sorry for Ivy at all, though. LOL

My only thought was: finally sth. happens on this show!

And Steffy in the hooker dress and fake hair - what was the name of the Madame on Melrose Place? Steffy looks exactly like her...

That said; the Ivy actress and even the dude playing Wyatt were wayyyyyy ahead of their usual game during the beach house scenes. These were decent.

Archived