B&B - December 2015 Discussion Thread

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Ivy is so f--king ratchet. . She is dating Wyatt, but cheated on him with her cousin. Now she wants to get back together with Wyatt's brother. Incest ho. Mind you its like 3 men in 3 weeks.

tumblr_ly884e9tT81qkxxf5.gif

We are supposed to buy her as a seductress now? She friggin changes with every storyline they give her

How did Thotsha knw where Zende's room was in that big mansion? Does she smell horny dick?

Bell repeating his damn storylines. Steffy is now Hope and Ivy is a dollar store version of Steffy

• Members

The Avants, Zende, and Rick (with a few scenes of Carter, Pam, and her boyfriend) are the only thing worth watching now on B&B since Eric, Brooke, Bill, Katie, Ridge, and Caroline have been all been put on backburner hell now! I just can't with Liam/Ivy/Steffy/Wyatt!

• Members

Wonderful (not in the sense of lighting or dress/make-up...) pictures of the B&B Christmas party...

http://www.boldandbeautiful.com/bb-celebrates-the-2015-holidays/10-4/

Guest from the past included Bobbie Eakes (!), Schae Harrison and Ashlyn Pearce, Jennifer Gareis (is she pregnant AGAIN?) and Ashley Jones as well as Zack Conroy...

• Members

Not crazy about the brown dress but Bobbie Eakes looks great otherwise.  Too bad B&B killed off Macy.  Spectra was the best rival that Forrester had and even though the inimitable Sally Spectra is gone (surely they'd have been forced to explain her absence by now?), Macy and a well cast CJ and even an occasional visit from Clarke Garrison could've mixed things up for some honest to goodness fashion centered stories.  (Quinn working for Spectra and scheming against Forrester, maybe try to poach a few Forrester employees?).  Honestly Macy and Aly and Thorne are the three characters who I think could have added some extra life to the show, if the writing was good for them (no guarantee of that, of course).

• Members

Friday's show was painful to watch. What a mess!  Seriously, out of the blue Ivy really wants Liam?? This story is awful. Ivy would come 3rd with Liam….everyone knows he would pick Hope first followed by Steffy with Ivy dead last…..What does Bradley Bell see in Liam? Cause every woman on this show wants him…really?? Wyatt is still being played for a fool and I couldn't be happier. He is a sap. Ivy/Liam/Steffy/Wyatt is a redux of Hope/Liam/Wyatt/.……..

I really don't care for the Zende/Nicole story…she was dumb enough to agree to get pregnant….we know Zende will cheat on her with new girl….zzzzzzzzzzz….then we will find out that Nicole and new girl are sisters…..the only fireworks will be Mama Avant blasting Papa Avant for cheating on her….besides that B&B is dreadful.

• Members

Hope wasnt manipulative and she wasnt this bold. Hope was generally a good person but Ivy has been displaying signs of someone quite devious in order to get what she wants. The material on Friday was almost exactly what they wrote for Steffy when she returned earlier in the year. Liam was involved with Ivy and claiming to love her, yet Steffy was making her move on him, talking about how he needed to give them a chance to be sure there is or isnt something still there. Hope was never a seductress. Steffy was. Current Steffy isnt really much like Hope, but neither is Ivy. Ivy, at least at the moment, is being written how Steffy used to be. They'll change her up again as they do with all her stories

• Members

I'd post a gif of what my face looks like listening to Ivy and her nonsense but we all know what a ducking fisaster it is to post pics on this board these days.  What the hell is she going on about??

Steffy's, "Oh boy" in the funny voice re: Quinn was cute.

Sasha is so transparent, Ray Charles and Stevie Wonder can see what she's trying to do with Zende.  And Ray dead.  In other news, another Avant sister already, wow.  Hope we get to see her mother.  Will Carter finally get some lovin'?

Wait, is Nicole a virgin?  Carrying her sister's baby at her age without ever having experienced sex for herself?  Girl, what are you thinking?  Might as well name the baby Jesus.

• Members

Did anyone else think that Ivy was going to bribe Liam? I'll drop the restraining order if you end your engagement and give me a chance. I hated the restraining order but what a short ass storyline. Like it didnt even last a day BB time.

LMAO, Rick and Maya's story isnt even about them. They seem like side characters to Zende and Nicole's romance which just got its own new element with Thotsha

The reveal...what a boring predictable twist. I really wish they hadnt have made her, Julian's daughter

Archived