B&B - December 2015 Discussion Thread

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Sasha is just way over the top. B&B is such a hot mess. I guess at least the story involves a secret from Papa A. They could have waited though to have a new character get all postal on Papa A. At this point I think Bradley Bell has no clue what he is doing….things come in  his mind and he just goes with it no matter how bad the story is….

• Members

This Sasha chick would have been a very convincing Maya recast after the big reveal.

I haven't watched since Thomas boinked drunk Caroline so I'm confused on how exactly Ivy is able push Steffy out? Isn't Steff VP? If its a restraining order than Ivy should be the one bounced she has no real clout at the company right? Whatever I'm enjoying Steffy getting toyed with.

• Members

It doesn't matter... just making an observation.  I thought Steffy knew Thomas was hitting on her.... I recall she declined (making an actual bet) but I thought because of that she knew more info.. .couldn't understand why she went in so hard on Ivy.  Since they are all grown why she felt compelled  to tell Wyatt  ...  just mind her  business as her fiancee suggested.  Oops that's right it was an accident...Wyatt just pulled it out of her.

One thing I agree with ....the story isn't very good, for me its the same old Hope vs Steffy dynamic (insert Ivy)...  Steffy (/Wyatt) isn't one of my favorite characters so its possible I missed something.  

I  like the Avants ... agree Sasha walking in the door day 1 w/the secret was sloppy writing but her stirring the pot peaks my interest. Sasha being Mr. Avant's daughter crossed my mind too.

Archived