B&B - December 2015 Discussion Thread

• Members

I wish they would. Everytime I try and get back into the show it's dreck and I can't. Seeing Steffy trying to cry in her hooker dress as Ivy, looking as good as ever, laid in the hospital bed with wastes of space Thomas and Wyatt and then there's Liam who's just eternally annoying to me [and I like Clifton just fine]. What also irked me is you have Eric and others wringing their hands over Ivy and Eric droning on about his brother and the daughter no one knew existed until they needed a Steffy clone to fill a hole ... and then you have Pam rambling on to Eric. I don't watch much anymore but I follow here and know what goes on, but there didn't seem this much hand wringing over Steffy murdering Aly and the concern for Thorne. The writing is just all over the place and the focus sucks.

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

This show is so lackluster now. I  will never understand the decision behind killing Aly off. They suddenly made her interesting and her unhinged character was a lot of fun and brought drama to both Steffy and Maya. The show was fire and quite unpredictable because of it. And just like that they squandered all the momentum by abruptly killing her when it was getting so  good. Biggest mistake and the show has not recovered. It's always been such a weird decision why they didn't let Aly's crazy reign play out. .

Now instead the show is focused on baby stories and St. Ivy and Dull-Loser Wyatt on all the time. Bill Bell, get it together, man.  

• Members

The show has been lackluster since they made Rick, Maya's beyotch…..then they proceeded with Maya's transgender story which was awful and the rest is history. I can't believe the way they are writing the Steffy character….everyone else in the cast is dull and boring…..

• Members

For now. They keep changing Ivy's personality to match the story. What I hate about her is that she's mad at Steffy for not giving her the chance to tell Wyatt but she is STILL lying. Steffy only told the truth as she knew it (the kiss). Ivy has the oppurtunity to tell Wyatt she had sex with Thomas but she refuses to. Instead she'll blame Steffy about the kiss when she's harboring an even bigger secret. Playing Wyatt for a fool while playing the victim. She's no innocent and now she's claiming Steffy is dangerous and she's scared of her to make people feel even more sorry for her cheating ass

• Members

Bradley Bell is writing crap once again! Steffy being a danger to Ivy is absurd. Ivy is such a loser and Wyatt….no wonder Hope played him for a fool. I can't stand either one. Steffy should have kept Wyatt in the dark about Ivy. He deserves to be betrayed for being such and idiot fool...

• Members

Has Eric been to see his electrocuted niece at the hospital?

.I just find it strange and couldn't help asking myself why is Steffy, Wyatt, Liam and Thomas there but not her uncle.  I realize its a plot device why the Doctor isn't putting them out and discussing her condition with non family while family is nowhere to be found. Its these little stupid things that gets me I know its a soap but at least try to make somewhat realistic.

I'm hoping Liam gets off her lap when he finds out that Steffy knew her brother was going to hit on Ivy (the bet).

• Members

I don't see why that should matter. It wasn't exactly a secret that Thomas was showing interest in Ivy. Liam is supposed to be mad that he hit on Ivy that night? Steffy never made a bet.  She declined it and told Thomas to leave Ivy alone. He's an adult though and she's not responsible for what he does. I don't see why Liam would or should be mad that Steffy knew he was going to make a move on her

btw this story is so ridiculous. In what world can you put a restraining order on your boss and go to work? She'd either be fired or indefinitely suspended. It's not the police's decision what goes at FC. It would be upper management aka Ridge and Liam to decide how to handle the work situation. The scenario that makes the most sense would be to have Ivy design from home or Quinn's warehouse.

Archived