B&B - December 2015 Discussion Thread

• Members

No, Wyatt was always a footnote to the Liam/Steffy reunion. This new story seems more of a case of Brad not knowng what to do so he's switching the couples up again. When will he get the hint though that this quad sucks and should not be the lead story on the show? It killed it during the summer

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I thought Liam would become more interesting once Hope left but nope. Why did they phase out Oliver? He's so much better than all of them (Liam, Wyatt, Thomas). And yeah, I can't stand Ivy. So yup, Steffy is the only good thing out of this whole mess. 

• Members

So Ivy's dead. LMAO, are they really gonna have Steffy kill all her cousins? That ending was so over the top and dramatic with the camera angles and special effects. I guess Ivy could still be alive but I wont miss her if she's not. That sh-t was too funny. Im gonna have to make GIFs later

• Members

There was something wrong with the power in the building and for some reason Steffy was in the basement on her phone. Ivy came to confront her over what she told Wyatt and they argued. Ivy grabbed and started attacking her and knocked her phone under the breaker unit. Steffy went to go get it and Ivy followed. Steffy knocked her back to get her off of her and Ivy fell onto some wirings and got a dramatic electrocution. She fell to the ground and was unresponsive. It legit felt like Aly all over again

Archived