B&B - December 2015 Discussion Thread

• Members

Wait, did someone send Brooke a ribboned bottle of vodka for Christmas as a cruel joke?

When the show opened with Stephanie's portrait, I thought it was a rerun.

Ivy is really starting to get on my nerves.  She doesn't deserve anyone right now.

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It was from an Italian name so I assumed it was a designer from the fashion industry. Her battle with alcohol is private so no one outside of family and AA would know

Ivy is only now getting on your nerves? Lucky you! She's been infuriating most for quite some time...lol

• Members

I have to admit, it's only since this restraining order crap that I'm only starting to dislike Ivy. I was so thrilled when Hope left last year, I was willing to take anything else in her place. After this storyline, dare I say that I'm almost missing her?

• Members

Ahahahah! She knows how to get 'em but is having trouble keeping 'em these days. I love the flashbacks of all the remote locations Brooke and Bill went to together. They sure covered a lot of the globe from late 2012 to 2014! 

Agreed; Ivy wins the prize for Most Ruined Character of 2015. It took them awhile to find their footing with ingenues like Caroline and Maya, but once they settled on a personality, they stuck with it. Ivy is ALL OVER THE PLACE. As is this show, but I digress... 

• Members

They're chosen by Soap Opera Network as the Best Soap. It's Smart TV. Meanwhile, what do you do to start a new topic? Can regular members do it? I watch The Affair and I would love to talk about it with people. And where do you start a group/forum? But I don't know if anyone else is watching it but if you want good storytelling - watch The Affair.

• Members

I've always loved B&B and hated when we lost Stephanie and I've endured the past few years of Hope/ Liam/Steffy& then Wyatt crap.  But, I have to say, lately it's almost unbearable to watch.  What happened?  I enjoyed the transgender story and the fallout from that, but they've returned us to the laziest writing of the past 5 years.

• Members

Poor Steffy never learns….LOL…why did she go up those stairs? Let me back up though….Bradley Bell has become the male version of Jean Passanante. Another Ivy accident? Really? I mean really?? Steffy should have waited for Ivy next to the door and slammed it on her face as she left….The Steffy vs Ivy story is a mess. And whats so great about Liam that every female in LA wants him? It is insane! I am sure if Hope were back Liam would be at her doorstep!  Ivy wouldn't stand a chance with Hope. She thinks Steffy is competition ?? Ha!

• Members

Please register in order to view this content

Wow, so we're really doing this again? how many times can Bell reboot the same storyline back to the same position?

Katie is trying to be slick but I dont trust her. I think part of her wants to rub it in Brooke's face that she's "won"

• Members

You're so right about the issues regarding Caroline & Maya - the characters were written inconsistently and, frankly, rather blandly - it took about two years, but they finally figure it out. Ivy has been stuck in a similar limbo. I thought a turning point was the "Immigration" storyline = teaming with Quinn and hiding the truth. Instead, they flipped around and then the unbelievably ridiculous "Muuuurdah!!!" months, which chased me from daily viewing. I only follow on boards and when I visit my mom and it's happens to be on. AB has proven herself more than capable. Now somebody PICK A PERSONALITY and go with it - AB can handle. I do have new respect for her as an actress after the past year.

Brill actually may get me back to regular viewing. That was a winning pairing with Katie, Widge and Quinn into the mix. The show needs a good adult story and throw in Deacon and those six can carry a well-written storyline. 

Archived